Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Positive only

Comments

• The Marriott in Bexleyheath is reporting an excellent last 12 months, helped by M.Roly's bringing in many visitors from Belgium.
  • Rob said:

It's refreshing to see a positive thread. I've already made my point pretty strongly against the negativity on the 'thats me...I'm done' thread.

I'm totally behind the owner and prepared to give Luzon a fair crack of the whip. Charlton 'til I die. Charlton 'til I die.

COYR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow just for Rob (see other post) I have grown a pair overnight (you will like that) and can shout ....COYR!!!!!!!!! I have signed to say I will be Charlton 'til I die too. God I feel better for that awakening.

Brain though is still there and that thinks Roland is the worst thing ever to happen at Charlton and I must do all in my power to get rid of his self serving malicious self profiting. Sorry Rob.

COYR!!!!!!!!
  • May I thank everyone for the good wishes, very much appreciated. I cannot go to games now as I live in France or as one member stated, that is probably good for the recovery! The upside of being in France is that the disease was discovered early as they run regular tests that unfortunately the NHS does not. Downside is the distance to the Valley so I support from over here. Anyway thank you again and stay positive, this is and always be our team.
  • the positive is that I still really enjoy going to Charlton win lose or draw and we have been in worser predicaments than this
  • Positives... erm...

I had a no wiper this morning and the mrs said she thinks I've lost a bit of weight, although I was sucking it in to look in the mirror at the time
  • Woke up this morning..............another day in paradise!
  • There are bigger things to worry about than Charlton, no matter how important Charlton feels.
  • Guys i know most of us wanted signings galore / the right signings ( and i include myself in that catergory) but at least we've not flogged young Joe Gomez off for peanuts or shipped out Johnny Jackson.... have we?
  • Guys i know most of us wanted signings galore / the right signings ( and i include myself in that catergory) but at least we've not flogged young Joe Gomez off for peanuts or shipped out Johnny Jackson.... have we?

Or Wilson and Church.
  • I'm off to take the missus to the eat-all-you-can chinese!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2015

We will get 4 points from are next 2 games .draw at boro and win against Norwich.

I think your positive for Amphetamine, Ecstacy, MDMA or some other mind altering substance.

(he whisper's quietly) ..............does it really bend your mind THAT much?

Ok i'll raise you by two points. Win away at Boro and then Norwich and go unbeaten in February.
  • edited February 2015
    Not even on drugs!

• How is the hopey, changy thing going for you guys?
  • my blood group is O rh+ if that helps
  • I just had a lovely cup of tea.
  • We can now name more than one famous Belgian!
  • I've got a robin in my front garden and another one in my back garden.
  • Non network experienced signing.
  • edited February 2015
    stevec said:

The upside of being in France is that the disease was discovered early as they run regular tests that unfortunately the NHS does not.

Not true - anyone who asks for a PSA test will be given one. And if the test indicates something needs checking out, you WILL be offered a biopsy. This kind of jibe against NHS is unwarranted.
  • Sponsored links:

• Kids showing the way by banging in 5 in Kent Cup. The future looks good.
  • Nadou said:

stevec said:

The upside of being in France is that the disease was discovered early as they run regular tests that unfortunately the NHS does not.

Not true - anyone who asks for a PSA test will be given one. And if the test indicates something needs checking out, you WILL be offered a biopsy. This kind of jibe against NHS is unwarranted.
    This is not a jibe at the NHS. I had no symptoms whatsoever but my GP sent me for a random blood test as they do every 6 months in France and this showed a PSA reading of 12 which then led to a scan and a biopsy. As I had no symptoms I did not request a PSA test, why would I? Yet the result was a problem but was found early doors and thus less of a problem than it could have been. Repeat I am not knocking the NHS just stating what happened to me.
  • Coach travel to games seems safe. Maybe club do listen.
  • Redrobo said:

Coach travel to games seems safe. Maybe club do listen.

No surveys allowed though!
  • stevec said:

May I thank everyone for the good wishes, very much appreciated. I cannot go to games now as I live in France or as one member stated, that is probably good for the recovery! The upside of being in France is that the disease was discovered early as they run regular tests that unfortunately the NHS does not. Downside is the distance to the Valley so I support from over here. Anyway thank you again and stay positive, this is and always be our team.

Steve, I don't know where you live but if you can get the EuroStar to Ashford I'll drive down and pick you up, take you to the game and then drive you back again if/when you're well enough..
  • stevec said:

May I thank everyone for the good wishes, very much appreciated. I cannot go to games now as I live in France or as one member stated, that is probably good for the recovery! The upside of being in France is that the disease was discovered early as they run regular tests that unfortunately the NHS does not. Downside is the distance to the Valley so I support from over here. Anyway thank you again and stay positive, this is and always be our team.

Steve, I don't know where you live but if you can get the EuroStar to Ashford I'll drive down and pick you up, take you to the game and then drive you back again if/when you're well enough..
    You are a true gent and restore faith in the human race, thank you so much but not sure I'm up to it just yet. Cheers mate you are a diamond.
  • We are in a bad run (no win in 12). Runs like these don't go on forever. We are still in touch with the top half, surely a couple of teams at least from those above us are due a bad run too and we'll be moving in the other direction as out results improve
  • MILLWALL have been fined £6,000 by the Football Association after the club admitted a charge of misconduct.
    The breach of rules relates to a mass brawl during the Lions' FA Cup third round replay against Bradford last month. The Bantams have been fined £3,000.
    An FA statement read: "The charge was that in or around the 28th minute of the fixture, both clubs failed to ensure their players and/or officials conducted themselves in an orderly fashion and/or refrained from provocative behaviour.
    "As well as being fined, both clubs were also warned as to their future conduct."
  • Good news indeed Absurdistan. The FA should have deducted points though.
  • Wonder why Millwall were fined more, did more of their players get involved?