Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Positive only

Comments

• The sun is out in Bexley and March is only 26 days away.
  • My upper west blanket is warm & so is my Bovril
  • stevec said:

I survived a 7 hour operation for prostate cancer and am now recovering, may take some months I'm told. Positive. I've got rid of it and my team is, and always will be Charlton Athletic. That's positive and thank you Redrobo for an upbeat thread.

Posts like that that put everything into perspective and give you a positive feel on the day... Congrats on the news @SteveC
  • stevec said:

I survived a 7 hour operation for prostate cancer and am now recovering, may take some months I'm told. Positive. I've got rid of it and my team is, and always will be Charlton Athletic. That's positive and thank you Redrobo for an upbeat thread.

Posts like that that put everything into perspective and give you a positive feel on the day... Congrats on the news @SteveC
    Thank you my friend and yes perspectives are important
  • stevec said:

Wow. The last few weeks must have been a nightmare. Welcome back to the rest of your life and good luck for the future to you and all who are close to you.
  • stevec said:

stevec said:

Are you well enough to make it to the games mate?
  • Like others have said, being ill changed everything for me, I get to a lot of games home away, enjoy the good and bad games with some great friends.
  • edited February 2015
    stevec said:

Best wishes Stevec.

Best result of the season. Good luck with the recovery.

Things like this put things in perspective. The phrase "Its only a game (of football)", is very very true when you hear of things like this.
  • Sponsored links:

• Guy Luzon won't be here for long - Big Bob will return!!
  • Roly won't be around forever.....but he does have a son......
  • Plenty of Bovril in the East Stand.
  • vffvff
    edited February 2015
    Always look on the bright side of life..................
  • kentred2 said:

More and more fans are beginning to see what was blindingly obvious when Roland took over.

Many rose tinted glasses have been thrown in the bin!
  • I am about to step outside and shovel 12 inches of snow in 12 degree (Fahrenheit) weather.......
  • Positives:-

1 There will be many more parking spaces.

2 There will be more space in the pub, to get a seat & get served quicker.

3 You will be able to get away quicker after the game with less traffic :-)
  • Simonsen said:

stevec said:

stevec said:

Are you well enough to make it to the games mate?
    Christ! Don't you want him to get better? :-)
  • We've managed to hang on to Churchinio.
  • stevec said:

Great news, good luck with the recovery.
  • Sponsored links:

• Congrats @stevec onwards and upwards my fellow Charlton fan. X
  • Great stuff stevec.

I'm feeling upbeat today, earlier I had a man grease me up and rub me down. As such I'm feeling as relaxed as the Valley's fax machine today.
  • stevec said:

Good luck Steve with your recovery.
  • We can the only sign players from the U.K. In the loan window .... I think!?
  • Roland might buy a club in Serbia. They'd know how to deal with him.
  • Plenty of Bovril in the East Stand.

Are you sure regarding this? My source told me that on Saturday there were several disgruntled fans settling for hot chocolate in the East Stand.
  • It's refreshing to see a positive thread. I've already made my point pretty strongly against the negativity on the 'thats me...I'm done' thread.

I'm totally behind the owner and prepared to give Luzon a fair crack of the whip. Charlton 'til I die. Charlton 'til I die.

COYR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The scum are below us (for now zzzzz)
  • No players left in window. Gomez staying put. Player signing today.
  • I'm back on CL