Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Positive only

....and I do not mean just put I positively don't like etc. Please feel free to add any of your own. If you have nothing nice to add, please please use a different thread.

I am not in dispair. But I will be if I continue to read all the negatives on this site.

I know nothing about our new manager so do not hate him. He has stopped a bad run and it is a different style than Bob. Seems to be still passing but more direct. Actually the type of football I like to watch.

Comments

• General Charlton should have 2 sub categories, pro and anti.
  • Redrobo said:

....and I do not mean just put I positively don't like etc. Please feel free to add any of your own. If you have nothing nice to add, please please use a different thread.

I am not in dispair. But I will be if I continue to read all the negatives on this site.

I know nothing about our new manager so do not hate him. He has stopped a bad run and it is a different style than Bob. Seems to be still passing but more direct. Actually the type of football I like to watch.

you like to watch that kind of football??!!.... erm...ok... I know this is only a positive thread so I wont say anything......... i mean were you even there??!! ....... no, no just leave it, just walk away.....
  • I'm positive that it can only be a positive starting a positive thread.
  • 1 WE scored a goal
    2 We're not owned by the Oystons
    3 We have a manager who likes to win, hates to lose
    4 Er....that's it.
  • The pitch looks good. The lines on the pitch on Saturday looked well done.
  • 1) Unbeaten run extends to 2 matches.
    2) We get the rub of the green with Bikey's hand ball (good keeper stand in).
    3) I got home much quicker after the final whistle due to 'actual' home fans and smaller away support.
  • General Charlton should have 2 sub categories, pro and anti.

Pro and anti what?
  • Uboat said:

General Charlton should have 2 sub categories, pro and anti.

Pro and anti what?
    German submarines. Doh!
    Actually pro and anti General Charlton threads.
  • Lawrie's new haircut looks nice
  • Sponsored links:

• We will get 4 points from are next 2 games .draw at boro and win against Norwich.
  • Guy Luzon's wife hasn't left him yet
  • edited February 2015
    We're a long way from going into Administration and struggling with High Court rulings etc...

Both the Stadium and Training Ground are owned by the club whilst the Valley is calldd just that rather than some souless sponsorship ground name
  • The people in Block E of the East stand have a lot more room since I stopped going........
  • 1 We scored
    2 Luzon's still unbeaten, which must make him the best manager in our history
    3 Got a beer at half time without missing any of the game - sorry, forgot we're only doing positives :)
  • As this bad run continued performances have dropped but it wasnt long ago we polverised Cardiff in the 2nd half with 10 men. the quality is there, we just need to find some confidence
  • Happy to be here!
  • JORDAN COUSINS.
  • Sponsored links:

• vffvff
    edited February 2015
  • 1) The yellow stairwells are the brightest yellow in the whole world.
    2) Yann is a very good player and he scores every week.
    3) McBelge XI is a dynamic, modern, forward-thinking club and is hugely appealing to many people.
    4) Listen to Daddy. Chris was a bad man who did not do as daddy said. Bad man.
    5) Yann will not celebrate when he scores on May 2nd. Much.
  • After being a bit too open at Watford we have only actually conceded 1 in the following 2 games and it was only around 3 and half minutes short of two games without a goal. It just the timing of that one goal really. Had it been 2 without a goal being conceded but we hadn't had scored either and it finished 0-0 yes it would still have been a disappointing result at home to Rotherham but might have felt slightly less disappointing then what really happened in the end with that injury time equaliser going against us.
  • My test results came back............
  • I'm not a Palarse supporter.
  • And I thank the Lord daily for that!
  • Thank God We Live In This Time,
    Bully Day...

http://youtu.be/q9HDRQAqV9E

It doesn't get more positive
  • I am positive that my old Charlton has gone.
  • More and more fans are beginning to see what was blindingly obvious when Roland took over.