Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

So who's going to Middlesbrough!

Given the current circumstances will we muster 200?

Comments

• edited February 2015
  • I wouldn't have thought so. Massive respect to those who do go.
  • As of 2:24 on Thursday afternoon we had sold we had sold 110 for Boro away according to ticket Twitter and as of 10:48 yesterday morning we had sold 88 for Wigan away according to the same source.
  • edited February 2015
    Me, so if anybody has a spare ticket going cheap, I'm your man.

Reckon we'll have about 250, same as last season.

Yesterday we had sold 79 for Wigan.
  • Seb Lewis will be
  • I've done last two seasons.

Not again. I see Pritchard score the first time, and Thuram's debut the second time. I'm not gonna take my chances.
  • I'll be there.
  • we usually go but not this year, but we will be at Wigan
  • A contingent from the Manchester Addicks are going.
  • Sponsored links:

• Had intended going when the fixture list came out but family commitments have scuppered this. I served my penance last year watching Thuram's debut but fair play to those stalwarts making the trip just make sure you bring back at least a point. :wink:
  • Apart from L***s, my nearest game. Will I go? Depends how moany Mrs AUN is in the next few days. Comes to something when it comes down to how much of a pain in your arse your other half is being to make up your mind on going to see the team you love.
  • Apart from L***s, my nearest game. Will I go? Depends how moany Mrs AUN is in the next few days. Comes to something when it comes down to how much of a pain in your arse your other half is being to make up your mind on going to see the team you love.

Oh go on , AUN !

You know you have many naughty little ways to get round her ....

:-)

• Don't kid yourself Fanny, my good lady has proved time and time again that she is resistant to my amorous advances :frowning:
  • Me and Prior will be there. God knows why.
  • For the long journey up, The Zetland awaits at £2 a pint.

Well it was last season anyway.
  • Hogans at Darlington still going? Meat raffle too?
  • Don't kid yourself Fanny, my good lady has proved time and time again that she is resistant to my amorous advances :frowning:

Just promise her that she won't have to see meat for at least a month if she lets you go. ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Latimer said:

Hogans at Darlington still going? Meat raffle too?

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/71/7194/Hogans/Darlington

Seems so, will unfortunately miss out on a visit as going via York this season.

Just promise her that she won't have to see meat for at least a month if she lets you go. ;-)

I could say something in reply to that........... :wink:
  • will be my one and only visit, tick off job. just the sort of game that we'll go and win 1nil...............in my dreams
  • Latimer said:

Given the current circumstances will we muster 200?

In 1983 there were only 27 of us at Ayresome Park to see us lose 1-0.

200 used to be a pretty good turn-out for us in those days.

• I'll be there .. & Wigan & Derby
  • I will be there. Not been to this ground yet. Nice 2-0 to us
  • Have train tickets bought but not match ticket - wondering if an equally productive day might be just going to see the Boro museum and comparing it to ours. But it's probably one of them games you go to, you lose - you miss, you win.
  • I salute anyone going on Saturday, mad the lot of you !
  • anymore update on number of tickets sold?
  • 6 of us on the train up. Doing Wigan as well... Pass me the Prozac!