Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Super Bowl XLIX

124»

Comments

• Options
    Riviera said:

Are you lot for real? This is just an event, like Black Friday or the Golden Globes. It's just about the ad-breaks.
    American Football? What a joke! 8 hours of coverage and 21 minutes of so called action.

Sounds like cricket. Bowl a ball 5 secs of action. Move your players around. Wait a bit. Bowl another ball. Repeat for Five days ...
  • Options
    Only made it till about 215 and had to give up. Lightweight OneLung.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Only made it till about 215 and had to give up. Lightweight OneLung.

Watched it all and then somehow up at 6 for work. Gonna be a tough day.
  • Options

can't wait to hear what Marshawn Lynch doesn't have to say about that last play call.

Yeah
  • Options
    Great game. Loved the finish. Knackered now. Doing the school run and then going back to bed!
  • Options
    Terrific game. I can't stand Carroll or the Seahawks. Very happy to see them choke at the last second then show their true colours by acting like dicks and bad losers on the Pats kneel down play. Twats
  • Options
    Extraordinary finish to a terrific game .... never mind Brady, where would N E be without the big Gronkowski ?
  • Options
    I only woke up about 20 minutes ago. I went to the Super Bash last night. Good atmosphere and a fun night. I'm glad I drove this year instead of drinking as I would have been home really late. A happy Pats fan.