Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Super Bowl XLIX

Comments

• Options
    Is Wilson repeating performance in first three quarters vs packers?
  • Options
    7-7 game on
  • Options

Has a game in NFL history ever finished 0-0???

I remember watching a Monday night game a few years back that was 0-0 in regulation until about 30 seconds left when the Steelers kicked a field goal. Can't remember their opponents - but the game was absolutely dire. Conditions were poor, but both teams were terrible.
  • Options
    Gronk 14-7 Pats
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    What a play, just before HT.

14-14 it is.
  • Options
    Bet they would have taken field goal if pats were receiving at start of second half.

This break is where I struggle to stay awake.
  • Options
    I would wear Katy Perry like cling film, but fcuk me sideways she can't even mime.
  • Options
    24-14 in Seattle's favour now.
  • Options
    Are you lot for real? This is just an event, like Black Friday or the Golden Globes. It's just about the ad-breaks.
    American Football? What a joke! 8 hours of coverage and 21 minutes of so called action.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Are you lot for real? This is just an event, like Black Friday or the Golden Globes. It's just about the ad-breaks.
    American Football? What a joke! 8 hours of coverage and 21 minutes of so called action.

Are you watching it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Riviera said:

Prat
  • Options
    Turned into a good game
  • Options
    24-21 now, 6:52 to play.
  • Options
    Seahawks doing a Charlton Pats 28-24
    2 mins left.
  • Options
    Hell of a game. That play just there. Damn.
  • Options
    What. The. Actual. Fuck?
  • Options
    That has to be the stupidest, most idiotic play call of all fucking time
  • Options
    What a stupid call, on the 1 with 3 downs for Lynch to run it in. Insanity.
  • Options
    Final proof that Pete Carroll is an absolute, utter prick right there.
  • Options
    Crazy play. Have to give it to Lynch there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ... And proving it again, by sending them out to fucking goon it up when the game is over. Seriously. Carroll is a classless arsehole.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Patriots win. Decided on one huge moment in the dying seconds. Seahawks made the wrong choice and were made to pay for it. I've only been following American Football seriously for four months but even I knew that should've gone to Lynch to run it.

The kind of game that you feel if it was played 100 times over, each team would win 50 of 'em.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Got money on Edelman MVP at 25/1 . God I hope he gets it. Between him and Brady i reckon.
  • Options
    Wow what a game. You have to hand it to Brady and the pats for coming back to win but what was Wilson thinking in passing at the end when Lynch would surely have run it in. Brady will probably get MVP but I would give it to Edelman who was the key man for the Pats. Didn't like the way the Seahawks reacted at the end, if you are going to lose do it with a bit of class.
  • Options
  • Options
    Ffs how has Edelman not won MVP?
  • Options
    CAFCdamo said:

Organ grinder vs Monkey.

Brady completed 37 of 50 passes for 328 yards, with four touchdowns. His 37 completions were a Super Bowl record
  • Options
    can't wait to hear what Marshawn Lynch doesn't have to say about that last play call.
  • Options

CAFCdamo said:

Organ grinder vs Monkey.

Brady completed 37 of 50 passes for 328 yards, with four touchdowns. His 37 completions were a Super Bowl record
    He also threw 2 interceptions though. Guess I'm just bitter that my bet didn't come off.
  • Options
    Damn. Cannot believe the threw that last play. What were they thinking? Great game, but should have been the Hawks game at the end there. On the plus side, the tickets next season will hopefully be under $150 a pop now.