Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

She's out of your league....

13»

Comments

• Options
    IA said:

Can I bring the empty train home with me?

You'd need a big scarf for that one.
  • Options
    edited January 2015

He forgot to get her number? He bottled it then. That is so cringe.

This is exactly it.

It doesn't take Einstein to say "Give me your number and I'll send it to you! Its pretty flattering..". Or any number of potential lines.

If you're comfortable enough to take a selfie with someone then how the utter fuck aren't you comfortable enough to get their number?

I can exchange numbers with a girl pretty easily; but I'd never feel able to take a photo together. That's really really peculiar and sad that he felt a photo was OK but couldnt even exchange numbers.

This must be absolute bullshit like their fake story about Copenhagen fans and their flag being stolen. Either that or that guy has serious social issues.

Sad.
  • Options
    I reckon it was just to get in the papers and it is actually just his sister.
  • Options

Nah, that'll be the Spanners!

• Options
    Shes pretty rough... A good 6-pinter and its embarrassing. Typical palace!
  • Options
    I reckon she's suffered enough. His time will never be up though, so keep piling in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And when she gets bored talking about Palarse she can discuss go karting and clay pigeon shooting with Angus.

And no I didn't make that up

http://angusmainland.com/
  • Options
    He's called Angus and he's a Nigel, I bet she's thinking "Jackpot".
  • Options
    I bet she was thinking "emergency cord"
  • Options
    Forget what team he supports, he's gone out got what he wanted. Top lad.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Forget what team he supports, he's gone out got what he wanted. Top lad.

Has he though. He found her and 'they are talking'. Which probably involves her going "Yeah... No thanks."
  • Options
    Thats sweet i think! But I'm a big softy :)
  • Options
    edited January 2015
  • Options

Bet he still bums her
    This has genuinely made me LOL. Thanks Dave. I'm just about to go in to a meeting with company directors and am not sure that I'm going to be able to avoid laughing.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Stupid shite like "to the brunette on the district line who got off at Aldgate y'day, you took my heart away"

Just cos you're not the brunette...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I bet she was thinking "emergency cord"

I reckon she was thinking about jumping under the next fast train.
    Dazzler21 said:

cabbles said:

Stupid shite like "to the brunette on the district line who got off at Aldgate y'day, you took my heart away"

Just cos you're not the brunette...