Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

She's out of your league....

Comments

• Options
    A female cornered on a train by a football fan, and it's not Katrien...
  • Options
    This my friends is the definition of thirsty. If it lasts a week then he'll have done alright
  • Options
    Sad Bastard, who would do something like that?
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Seems to happen a lot in Southampton...

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/the-toe-poke/65/post/2224663/a-modern-day-love-story-southampton-help-fan-find-the-girl-of-his-dreams

In this case Southampton told the kid to just get some balls and ask her outright... Which he did and succeeded - Lesson for you there Nigel!!
  • Options
    He probably forgot to ask her for her number because he was too busy taking down those of all the passing trains.
  • Options
    I'm sure she was on undateables lastnight
  • Options
    Stalker alert!
  • Options

He probably forgot to ask her for her number because he was too busy taking down those of all the passing trains.

That happened to me once
  • Options
    Oh I see... She was just an unfortunate random sitting on a train minding her own business when some Palarse geek sat himself down, wrapped a ridiculous multi coloured woolen rag around her neck and took an unsolicited selfie? I assumed that they were both Nigels, phew. If they do wind up together lets hope the maternal line of the gene pool is dominant. Would not want another one of those stripey feckers roaming public transport embarrassing themselves!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They were close to going a whole month without doing something ridiculous. I wonder what February has in store?
  • Options
    Just when you think the Nigels can't get anymore cringeworthy, they go and outdo themselves again.
  • Options
    Addicted said:

This would never happen to a Charlton fan. We'd have had her in the train toilet before we got off

Corrected.

• Options
    Am I the only one who thinks this is quite sweet really?
  • Options
    Yeah so sweet it's sickly and cringeworthy
  • Options
    Good on him I say
  • Options
    Rothko said:

Good on him I say

For what tho? Sticking a scarf around her or taking the photo!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ha ha palace. The gift that keeps on giving. No one does cringe like a Nigel.

• Options
    Addicted said:

This would never happen to a Charlton fan. We'd be too interested in the train to worry about the girl

Ahem - Adrian - Blackpool :-)
  • Options
    No problem with this!

They're both average at best, they both support palace, they're perfect for one another.

Imagine you saw a lovely looking lady on the train, she was wearing a cafc scarf and allowed a selfie... you'd be interested in asking more, but what if you left it too late to chat?

Then she's gone and all you have is Charlton and an empty train...

You'd be just as broken as he is as he searches for what he is seeing as the one that got away.

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

No problem with this!

They're both average at best, they both support palace, they're perfect for one another.

Imagine you saw a lovely looking lady on the train, she was wearing a cafc scarf and allowed a selfie... you'd be interested in asking more, but what if you left it too late to chat?

Then she's gone and all you have is Charlton and an empty train...

You'd be just as broken as he is as he searches for what he is seeing as the one that got away.

She wasn't wearing the scarf, he put it on her! He said she's 'now' Palace..........so he's turned her.........well he's probably turned her in more than one way. Soppy prat
  • Options
    Can I bring the empty train home with me?
  • Options
    He's got more chance of seeing Palarse going down than the sort ........