Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Team for Wolves

Forgive me if there is already a thread on this but I'm interested to see who people will want to see play vs Wolves next week, simply because of how bad we were yesterday.

I sat in the home end as my uncle is a Watford fan and some of the comments were "worst team to come to Vicarage Road in the last 3 seasons." Another one was "how is this a professional side."

But anyway, what would your line ups be?

Comments

• It doesn't matter who plays they won't put the effort in
  • Well, Wolves play five in midfield so I suspect we'll see something like this if Jackson is fit:

-----------Watt
    Vetokele-Jackson-Gudmundsson
    ------Cousins-Buyens
    -Wiggins-Ben Haim-Bikey-Solly
    ---------Etheridge

If not, Harriott or Wilson will get another start. Might also have Solly midfield to get Gomez into the team. Or get Gomez in for Bikey at centre back...
  • Mitov
    Solly Gomez TBH Wiggins
    JBG Church (CM) Buyens Cousins
    Igor (if fit) or KAG
    Watt

Diamond. When Bulot available move Jordan inside for SC. But would hope for additions. Ciftci & Jed Wallace?

Are you really Guy Luzon?
  • edited January 2015
    Dmitrović
    Gomez Onyewu TBH Wiggins
    JBG Solly Buyens Cousins Harriott
    Watt

Bit of a shake up required although any of those retaining their position can count themselves very fortunate. Also gives Igor and Bikey the chance to take a break.
  • Mitov
    Solly Gomez TBH Wiggins
    JBG Church (CM) Buyens Cousins
    Igor (if fit) or KAG
    Watt

Diamond. When Bulot available move Jordan inside for SC. But would hope for additions. Ciftci & Jed Wallace?

Are you really Guy Luzon?
    Think he drew it from a hat
  • I'd play all the kids at least you know they will play their heart out to impress not just turn up and take a wage
  • edited January 2015

I was going to ask why you've got Mitov in goal but... Church in centre midfield?!!

Clutching at straws really with a paper thin squad. Neither keeper of the CCC standard but Mitov almost certainly will be according to reports. Why not now? Church not a striker but more mobile than Jackson and we have no back up or wide men so have to play JC where he has coped to date. Perhaps swop those two. New signings or return of Bulot & Moussa may change options.
  • Team for Wolves ? After last week's pantomime, how about Manager for Wolves ??
  • Sponsored links:

• Can't see a team/permutation that would get 3 points - Callum'ssuggestion is probably the strongest we could put out. Great time for opponents to be playing us.
  • edited January 2015
    Henderson (Dimi)

Solly
    TBH
    Bikey
    Wiggins

Gudmundsson
    Buyens
    Jackson
    Cousins

Watt
    Igor
  • dmitrovic
    gomez tbh bikey wiggins
    solly cousins buyens jbg
    watt vetokele
  • Onyewu has to come in for Bikey
  • Thuram
    Nego - TBH - New Player - Fox
    Astrit - Buyens - New Player - New Player
    New Player - New Player
  • Beckboy said:

It doesn't matter who plays they won't put the effort in

The dressing room is obviously in revolt against the new appointment. Having worked hard at getting Big Bob out with player-power, Guy the Loser is obviously some players worst nightmare having already fallen out with him at SL.

I'm praying for snow. Otherwise, it might be a case of asking for volunteers.
  • --------------Etheridge

Gomez - Bikey - Ben Haim - Wiggins

--------------Buyens
    ---------Harriott - Cousins
    ----------Gudmundsson

--------Tucudean - Watt

• Onyewu has to come in for Bikey

Gomez. Half the problem is that there's zero competition in the squad so it doesn't matter how badly they play.
  • --------------Etheridge

Gomez - Bikey - Ben Haim - Wiggins

--------------Buyens
    ---------Harriott - Cousins
    ----------Gudmundsson

--------Tucudean - Watt

No place for our 2x player of the year Chris Solly in your team?

• Sponsored links:

• edited January 2015
    Talal said:

People realise that Mitov and Dmitrovic aren't the same person right?

I hope so Dimitrovic is 6'4'' Serbian U21 international recently signed and Mitov is a Bulgarian U17 international & Captain who's been on our books for a while and now on a three year contract.
  • Dmitrovic
    Gomez Ben Haim Onyewu Wiggins
    Solly Jackson Cousins Gudmundsson
    Tucudean Watt

Etheridge, Vetokele, Bikey, Wilson, Buyens and Harriott all dropped to the bench alongside Church
  • RedChaser said:

Talal said:

I hope so Dimitrovic is 6'4'' Serbian U21 international recently signed and Mitov is a Bulgarian U17 international & Captain who's been on our books for a while and now on a three year contract.
    One is older but expects the ref to blow if an opponent gets within two yards of him, the other is highly rated, knows the English game and similar size.
  • Dmitrovic
    Gomez TBH Bikey Wiggins
    Solly Cousins Jackson Harriott
    Gudmundsson
    Watt

Subs: Etheridge, Wilson, Buyens, Onyewu, Tucudean, Church, Vetokele
  • sam3110 said:

Dmitrovic
    Gomez Ben Haim Onyewu Wiggins
    Solly Jackson Cousins Gudmundsson
    Tucudean Watt

Etheridge, Vetokele, Bikey, Wilson, Buyens and Harriott all dropped to the bench alongside Church

Quite like this assuming JJ is fit? And I would leave George out as we need 5 in midfield to match up with Wolves so include new signing Rafaelov on the 'Rumours' thread if it comes to fruition failing which Buyens or Harriott.
  • edited January 2015
    Having just lost 5-0 and on a dismal run of form the centre backs need to be changed. I would bring Morrison back into the fold.

With a lack of goals and so many let in from set pieces I would also bring in someone who can dominate in the air, so maybe Yann.

Bring back Hamer in goal to give confidence back to the defence.

Finally, we need someone in CM who can actually tackle, so how about Poyet?

Make these 4 changes and we should be competitive.

Oh.

Well, go with the RD plan then and let's have Mitov, Munns, KAG all starting, they are cheaper.
  • Etheridge

Gomez Ben Haim Onyewu

Solly Wiggins

Cousins Jackson

JBG

Vetokele Watt
  • Lawrie, Leary, Mendonca, Hales, Flannagan, Sewell, Simmonsen, Duff, infact any one likely to put in 100% and not play like schoolboys having a sulk!
  • RedChaser said:

Talal said:

One is older but expects the ref to blow if an opponent gets within two yards of him, the other is highly rated, knows the English game and similar size.
    The other pretty much has zero chance of playing though.
  • Kenny, stop playing dirty tricks trying to find out our team selection. Typical Millwall.