Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAFC Choice TV article

13»

Comments

• Fair play to the guy in the second vid in the article, he predicted 5-1 to Watford...wasn't far off!

that fella looks like he's been going for 40 odd years , he knows his onions
    ha ha. nicholas ?
  • edited January 2015
    Swisdom said:

By going dark I meant you disappeared from the radar - not that you are becoming sinister.

just to clear up this 'dark' issue ...ok point taken, i was going to tone it all down a couple of years ago because i started taking my son and wanted to enjoy the match day experience again, Watford was his 20th ground not bad for an 8 year old, [he's being punished quite a lot like my dad did to me]. But i believe the whole video side of things and fans giving their opinions in real time when there is true emotion is what supporting Charlton is all about and its a good concept. I've also been really busy with work but still been getting to the games but not had the time to do the kind of editing I was originally doing, I've taken this month off from work and set up the new site which gives a platform for it all and anything that happens in the future. Its not a negative platform by any means, just simply fans opinions from the game whatever happens and reports of anything that we get to hear along the way.

btw its been since added to the article, Paolo Di Canio and Ally McCoist were two of the '20' applicants

• I noticed about Di Canio and McCoist - I mentioned it on another thread - and yes I did credit you :smiley: