Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jordan Cousins

Comments

• He has been one of our best and most consistent players. Yesterday was not one of his best days but then, who did have a good day? He is young and has probably played too many games out of necessity. I wonder how much all the backroom unrest affects younger players' confidence? He has been versatile and never moaned. I also think he is better when Captain JJ is on the pitch to encourage.
    100% behind Jordan and really hoping he thrives into the player he is capable of - oh, and I hope it is still at CAFC!
  • He is one of our best player. I rate him a lot. He gets slagged off alot as he play on the wing and not in the middle but he still does he job and does not moan that he is out off position. How many of player would not moan about being played in the wrong place?He signed a 3 year deal unlike poyet who put 2 fingers up to the fans and the club that made him and left, now he keeps going out on loan and not playing for west ham which I'm laught at. Cousin needs a rest it's been a hard long season for him and the rest of the team.
  • He was a very good def/mid before 3 managers tried to make a winger of him.
  • Young lad, been completely over played. Where Is the leader on the pitch to guide?....
  • Has undeniable talent but his performance yesterday, like the rest of the players, simply without any direction or purpose. He stuck out because he wasn't hiding like our senior players. I like him and hope he hasn't been ruined.
  • Best midfielder we've got as shown throughout the season, only young therefore sometimes makes mistakes but overall as mentioned on previous threads this week, we rely on him a lot and would be much worse off without him. Get off his back
  • Committed, loyal, unassuming. Three of his personal qualities.
    Good passer, excellent work rate, breaks up attacks. Three of his professional qualities.

Is an good player and could be an excellent one. Unfotunately his progress will stall whilst the rubbish that is going on off and in the pitch continues.

Played out of position regularly but just gets on with it. It is not he we should be looking to to get out of this mess. Let the real 'Stars' of the team start showing their worth and experience to do something about it.
  • Sponsored links:

• MLS said:

Does anyone rate the bloke?

He's scored 2 goals but other than that adds very little to the team.

Surely there is better out there?

Tell me who in our network is better and aviable?
  • Was begining to form a partenership with Dale Stephens, but then DS was sold, been played out of position for the back end of last season and most of this.
  • Love to see him breaking up play one minute, and seizing the initiative and bombing forward the next, much to learn , but i like him a lot, makes me knackered watching him running up and down the pitch.
  • se9addick said:

Absolute quality. Strong, determined, technically good, doesn't hide and will only get better (unless you stick him LM). We'll do well to keep onto him.

Brilliant tonight. Player of the season so far but he's starting to take it to another level. Hope he's tied down to a long deal.
    Lets hope so! Think hes had a very strong season despite being played out wide for the best part of it. Now hes back in his best centre mid position cant help but think hes going to be a shoe in for POTY. Well done Jordan :)
  • He under contract to summer 16 I think
  • Seems to have improved since January 17th, I'll give him that ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• shirty5 said:

Got stronger as the game went on tonight. Jacko's injury against Brentford may have been a blessing in disguise for us all.

He was already playing in central midfield alongside Jacko.
  • Terrific midfield performance. Proves Bob was an idiot to keep playing him on the wing.
  • Give him a 10 year contract!
  • kevtherev said:

Can't tackle and no good in the air and runs around like a headless chicken.

Hope you were there last night....Best player on the pitch by a country mile including being very strong in the air and tackle.
  • Cousins was immense last night and has been since moving back into the middle of the park
  • Superb last night against Forest.
  • I gave him a 9.5 on the Player's Marks thread. After sleeping on it I realise that was probably a bit of a stupid mark...

he deserved a 10!

I was staggered by how good he was last night. Criminal to play him in any other position than CM. He brings so much to this team - a vital cog in this resurgence.

He seemed to be a lot stronger with the ball at his feet last night - it would be great if he could keep adding this to his game.

Keep going Jordan!
  • A great performance again fro JC. Even when stuck out on the left he never let anyone down but now he is in his natural position he is excelling.

POTY contender with JBG.