Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Watford v Charlton Athletic MATCH THREAD Saturday 17th January 2015

Comments

• CAFC Luke said:

Rob said:

Stay positive all. COYR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going to be a tad pessimistic here, but we've got a new guy in as manager, who nobody is completely taken with, who can't even manage today and so we are left with a couple of inexperienced guys to take over, and are playing a team in the play off positions... added to our recent form and woeful football we've seen, and the lack of a change in the team from last week, plus the terrible start to this match... you'll excuse me if I'm struggling to be positive at all let alone stay positive
    Anything can happen in the championship. Watford battered us earlier in the season and we still managed to come away with three points. A goal can change everything.
  • CAFC Luke said:

Rob said:

Going to be a tad pessimistic here, but we've got a new guy in as manager, who nobody is completely taken with, who can't even manage today and so we are left with a couple of inexperienced guys to take over, and are playing a team in the play off positions... added to our recent form and woeful football we've seen, and the lack of a change in the team from last week, plus the terrible start to this match... you'll excuse me if I'm struggling to be positive at all let alone stay positive
    True, too be fair even if we hadn't got all this "strife" going on at the moment this would have been a very tough game. Would be well be pleased with a point.
    COYR..........
  • edited January 2015
    Wigan 0 -1B/Burn
  • 2-0. Deeney.
  • Anyone know if we are marking man to man or zonal?
  • TBH cuts ball out, a throw to Watford
    Solly there tho
    bikey heads away, headed again, Jordan works, and it breasks to deeney
    BOLLOCKS
    2-0 watford
  • Dansk_Red said:

Wigan 0 -1B/Pool

Wigan 0-1 BlackBURN***
  • CAFC Luke said:

Rob said:

Anything can happen in the championship. Watford battered us earlier in the season and we still managed to come away with three points. A goal can change everything.
    2-0, Okay, forget that. I need a drink!
  • Deeney looked offside to some, not given, and 2-0
  • Hmm. Could be a train wreck today. How's that for being positive.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2015
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 38s39 seconds ago
    Goal! A second for Watford. | 2-0 #CAFCLive

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 12s13 seconds ago
    25' Suspicion of offside as Deeney runs onto a long ball forward and out-muscles Bikey before slotting past Etheridge. | 2-0 #CAFCLive
  • Not even annoyed just don't really care that much at this stage.
  • Norwich 2-0 Cardiff
  • Hmm, not looking good. NEXT!
  • Roberts out

:wink:
  • Fucking hell, goodnight nurse. See you next week.
    Thanks Seth..............I'm off to sort me chickens out!
  • Hate to say it, but I have a horrible feeling this could get ugly.
  • We attack on the right, igor and johan work, yoni there, and solly wins a throw to us
    solly to take it
    wilson, and ball out eventually for a Watford goal kick
  • That's it adious
  • Sponsored links:

• Sheff Wed 0-2 Bolton
  • Come on Charlton. Let's get back to drawing ways!
  • Grrrr!!! Sort this shite out Roberts and Matthew!!!!!
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 19s20 seconds ago
    27' Nearly a third for Watford but Etheridge gets a strong palm to deny Ighalo. | 2-0 #CAFCLive
  • Not feeling too well at the moment and gave my ticket to GuinnessAddick this morning.

Sorry pal!! :neutral_face:
  • Can this week get any worse need about 6 new signings
  • watford on their right, wiggy beaten, watford attack again, we half clear, callum helps, but not clear enough, watford, shot, and great save from etheridge
    watford attacking at will, we are a defensive shAMBLES at the moment
    corner comes in
    watford againand etheridge claims the ball
  • Game over
  • We attack, get nowhere, hits ref and sets up watford, TBH tackle, ought to be a pen not given
    watford so easy for them
    attack where and when they want
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!