Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Watford v Charlton Athletic MATCH THREAD Saturday 17th January 2015

Comments

• Oooh yeah, Watford in my accummulator
  • Norwich 1-0 Cardiff
  • From another fucking corner!!
    Do they work on defending during the week???...........especially poxy corners!
  • Well, doesn't sound like in the last week anyone has done anything about our recent tendency to shit defending.
  • Once again our strategy of giving the other team as many corners as they can eat pays off.
  • Hmm, not really unexpected.
  • Not a great start here, early goal.
    We have to chase the game now.
    TBH to igor, on a run, but messes up, we keep the ball, johan p[ass intercepted
    attack falls down
    our throw solly, solly now, and wilson not on ythe end of the pass
  • We are just about coping, shakey defending going on here
    ball with Watford, snap shot, etheridge there, wiggy out for a throw
    deeney offside now, our FK
  • Sponsored links:

• Well at least we're almost out of mid table obscurity.
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 9s9 seconds ago
    18' Miguel Layun tries his luck with a half-volley from distance, but Etheridge gets his body behind it. | 1-0 #CAFCLive
  • Funny how i'm starting to look at the Blackpool,Wigan and Millwall scores instead of Derby,Bmouth and Boro.
  • Watford come again, deeney there, we have a dodgy keeper situation going on and there are nerves in defence
    Watford there, cross, Watford corner now
  • Same old...
  • Dont want to look!!
  • Sub for Watford: Munari off, Pudil on.
  • We have to try to defend this corner
    ball in left footed, harriott shields, ball in eventually
    minor disputes
    but a Watford sub
    Minari off for pudil
  • Funny how i'm starting to look at the Blackpool,Wigan and Millwall scores instead of Derby,Bmouth and Boro.

I've been doing that for weeks!
  • Sponsored links:

• At least we cant blame Luzon!
  • Rob said:

Stay positive all. COYR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going to be a tad pessimistic here, but we've got a new guy in as manager, who nobody is completely taken with, who can't even manage today and so we are left with a couple of inexperienced guys to take over, and are playing a team in the play off positions... added to our recent form and woeful football we've seen, and the lack of a change in the team from last week, plus the terrible start to this match... you'll excuse me if I'm struggling to be positive at all let alone stay positive
  • Cathcart is there, and we have a fk in their half, solly looks to find igor, but we are stopped, yoni had to tackle back, then johan is fouled, just in their half
    ball into area, we buzz, but Watford try to break away, bikey clears for a throw on half way
  • Dover 1-1 Dartford
  • Potential long afternoon ahead. Felt like we were set up try keep it 0-0, just don't see goals in us.

Had Watford 3-0 on my predictions but removed as felt disloyal
  • Cannot go down 2-0 or we are done.
  • Watford attack us
    callum helps out leads to our throw
    wiggy there
    down the line
    igor, and wiggy ther, we cant get out easily, wiggy searches for igor, but callum fouls
  • Ben and Demo's red and white army.

Come on lads, you can get back into this.
  • CAFC Luke said:

Rob said:

Stay positive all. COYR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going to be a tad pessimistic here, but we've got a new guy in as manager, who nobody is completely taken with, who can't even manage today and so we are left with a couple of inexperienced guys to take over, and are playing a team in the play off positions... added to our recent form and woeful football we've seen, and the lack of a change in the team from last week, plus the terrible start to this match... you'll excuse me if I'm struggling to be positive at all let alone stay positive
    Very true. Let's try though. :-)

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!