Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bring Back Curbs Petition

Comments

• If we're having petitions for things that just ain't gonna happen, can someone cobble one together saying that we want all shortlisted Ballon d'Or players to be signed up immediately please?
  • Stig said:

If we're having petitions for things that just ain't gonna happen, can someone cobble one together saying that we want all shortlisted Ballon d'Or players to be signed up immediately please?

Bitter bitter man. ;0)
  • Not another Back to the Future petition?
  • As coach/manager then no but as a DOF not a bad idea

This
  • If you submit the results to Roland in the form of a spreadsheet, I'm sure he'd look at it, if only to get a look at your formulas.
  • Stig said:

If we're having petitions for things that just ain't gonna happen, can someone cobble one together saying that we want all shortlisted Ballon d'Or players to be signed up immediately please?

Bitter bitter man. ;0)
    Oh Yeah! ;-)

• I am not about to look at it but is there a NO option? If so expect a lot of 'king about from our stripey Nigels
  • Signed it, no need for any arguments on here about who's promoting it. Slim chance it working but hey ho, in Curbs some of us would trust ;)
  • Desert the club
    Hit rd in the pocket by low attendances
    Ah forgot that's been happening for years
  • Sponsored links:

• If Karin is indeed rolands eyes at the club surely by now she's reported back what the fans think and that curbs has publicly said he's interested
  • Not clicked on it but is it actually a real petition?
  • Signed getting curbs back may not work but I'm up for giving it a go
  • Not clicked on it but is it actually a real petition?

Yep. 418 signatures in less than 4 hours.
  • Surely if we hit 750/1000 someone could get the press involved. Without press talking, doubt RD will be even able to see this.
  • Over 500 signatures so far
  • Laughable
  • will it be raised in PM Questions in the House?
  • Sponsored links:

• From personal experience these petitions don't work so well.
  • I bet Jason Euell hasn't signed it
  • 709 signatures.
  • signed .. it won't happen but is a token of my desire for a British manager, and I'd love it to be lord Llewellyn .. I do not want another foreign chancer as manager of CAFC
  • Signed. Though a new coach will be signed before Watford I think, but paint up your banners just in case!
  • We have nearly 900 signatures in 24 hours, We also have an article in the NewsShopper paper about it as well as it being on Choice Tv's website.
    The petition was submitted to Katrien at around 800 signatures as the club had told me they were close to hiring a new manager.
    Regardless the petition will stay open as Roland will end up sacking Luzon after 5 months or so.
    #WeWantOurCharltonBack
    #BringBackCurbs
  • Back with Fulham apparently
  • stonemuse said:

Back with Fulham apparently

Was it the result of a petition?........
  • I didn't sign it.