Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bring Back Curbs Petition

I see this has not been posted on here as of yet, I have come across it on twitter and since that statement thats just come out It could happen if we push hard enough anything can be better then having another Belgian in;

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bring-back-curbs-to-charlton/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=button

Basically we don't Guy Luzon, when we could have curbs

Comments

• A petition isn't going to force a club to choose a certain manager, we might give him an interview and he turns around and says "no thanks" and what would we do then?
  • Least he got interviewed! something better then nothing I suppose
  • I did not make the petition but I just thought I would share it as I come across it
  • This is a good idea.
  • I doubt RD would be at all bothered by a petition.
  • Yeh that'll work
  • Talal said:

I doubt RD would be at all bothered by a petition.

Riot ?
  • se9addick said:

Talal said:

I doubt RD would be at all bothered by a petition.

Riot ?
    Might raise one eyebrow.
  • Choice TV is behind this I think

Hes also trying to drum support for protests on Saturday @ Watford

strange person!
  • Signed. You never know .............
  • Sponsored links:

• Swisdom said:

Choice TV is behind this I think

strange person!

He's a nice bloke to be fair...
  • Swisdom said:

strange person!

Firstly i'm not trying to drum up support for a protest at Watford on Saturday, there was a lot of talk on social media this morning about it happening as a result of the way RD is running the club into the ground. If you think its strange to want to voice a peaceful protest for the good of the club then thats up to you, I guess you thought the same when we wanted to get back to the valley and we protested about that too and set up a political party ...crazy idea, waste of time eh ?

Also, personally I think the petition is great because it will give RD (Katrien or whoever) a clear idea what the fans want and i would imagine RD wants to buy a bit of popularity atm. it's actually been started by someone called Allison Buzzel, I've simply shared it with 1300 other people
  • Signed, no harm and if it has even a tiny chance of success it is worth a few seconds of peoples time.
  • sam3110 said:

A petition isn't going to force a club to choose a certain manager, we might give him an interview and he turns around and says "no thanks" and what would we do then?

Signing it is hardly going to do any harm though? Fans do get a say in things to an extent you know. Just like Cardiff got their colours back and Hull City aren't the Hull Tigers.

I'll sign it anyway, better than doing nothing and just moaning about how shit our owner is.
  • Choice said:

Swisdom said:

strange person!

Firstly i'm not trying to drum up support for a protest at Watford on Saturday, there was a lot of talk on social media this morning about it happening as a result of the way RD is running the club into the ground. If you think its strange to want to voice a peaceful protest for the good of the club then thats up to you, I guess you thought the same when we wanted to get back to the valley and we protested about that too and set up a political party ...crazy idea, waste of time eh ?

Also, personally I think the petition is great because it will give RD (Katrien or whoever) a clear idea what the fans want and i would imagine RD wants to buy a bit of popularity atm. it's actually been started by someone called Allison Buzzel, I've simply shared it with 1300 other people
    The previous lot were running the club into the ground. Fully agree with anyone who wants to question if the investments Roland has made has been enough or well directed, but I don't think its fair to accuse him of running us into the ground.

Signed the petition anyway, very much doubt it'll do any good but can't do any harm.

• Swisdom said:

strange person!

Calling someone you don't know a strange person is pretty muggy tbh.
  • 50 signatures in the last 15 mins !
  • Not sure it will make much difference but I have signed. Just had to.
  • edited January 2015
    We'd rather have Curbs,
    We'd rather have Cuuuurbs,
    We don't want Luzon,
    We'd rather have Curbs
  • Sponsored links:

• Didn't he sue West Ham for interfering with the transfers?

It's not going to happen guys.
  • We'd rather have Curbs,
    We'd rather have Cuuuurbs,
    We don't want Luzon,
    We'd rather have Curbs

We only want Curbs,
    We only want Cuuuuuurbs,
    Or maybe Matthews,
    But Luzon's absurd.

• Signed, what's the harm?
  • Nicholas said:

Swisdom said:

strange person!

Calling someone you don't know a strange person is pretty muggy tbh.
    especially as he is your best mate ;-)

• 162 signatures.

There was 20 when I signed at 5.30pm.
  • As coach/manager then no but as a DOF not a bad idea
  • Signed, what's the harm?

It's like ham but with an R in it
  • Murray fucked us over with his ousting of Curbs and suicidal recruitment policy. He is still a Director and a friend of Curbs. I hope he tries to undo his mess and put Sir Alan's name forward to Roly Poly. It is the very least he should be doing imo.

AC didnt want to sign a new contract as far as I remember
  • Swisdom said:

strange person!

Yep he is strange, but also passionate and reliable.