Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bob Peeters Good Luck In The Future

Hope you have a long and successful career.
Thanks for your efforts,

Comments

• Good luck Bob. I hope your young guns work out for you.
  • Good luck Bob very harsh for you to lose your job at this time such small margins. Personaaly sorry to see you go not what the club needs at this time in my opinion.
  • I'd like to thank Bob for the best start to a season in what, nine years? Unbeaten, clinical moves and Vetokele player of the month / leading scorer.
    Shame it didn't last but he showed something can be done.
    I hope the next guy can make the most of what we have and get us back into the top half of the table.

If they were "clinical", surely you have to give all the credit to RD? :-)

Sorry, couldn't resist
  • Move on

Pure classy Henry.
    You couldn't just say good luck or thanks or nothing.

• Oh Bob Peeters, Oh Bob Peeters
    You got the sack
    You can't come back
    Oh Bob Peeters

But, seriously, wish him well in the future. Charlton was a bit too big for him at this stage of his career IMO but will hopefully pick up again in Belgium.
  • Sponsored links:

• You showed passion and gave us a a good start to the season, Thanks for that and sorry it didn't work out.
  • edited January 2015

Move on

Pure classy Henry.

It was a joke hence the LOL count.

Sorry I offended you
  • Move on

Pure classy Henry.

It was a joke hence the LOL count.

Sorry I offended you
    Move On

:smiley:

Good luck Bob, thanks for the great start, frustrating middle and shite end to your time here.
  • Thanks for your efforts Bob, hasn't worked out here unfortuantely but wish you all the best.

With more squad depth and a few last minute chances being taken you'd still be in a job.
  • Thanks Bob, loved singing your song non stop in the last 20 minutes at Reading
  • Thanks for being Big Bad and Bald Bob...
  • Alle beste wensen voor de toekomst, Bob.
  • Good luck Bob!!!
  • Good luck Bob; your football equivalent of Muhumand Ali's dope a rope at the beginning of the season had me thinking we'd do quite well, but the player injuries have taken their toll and the stories of the dressing room unrest was probably the final reason for that scamp Roland to twist rather than stick. We'll miss your passion and charisma.
  • Bob Peeters red and white faces.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'd like to thank Bob for the best start to a season in what, nine years? Unbeaten, clinical moves and Vetokele player of the month / leading scorer.
    Shame it didn't last but he showed something can be done.
    I hope the next guy can make the most of what we have and get us back into the top half of the table.

So, better than well Powell had us top all season ?
    Don't let the facts get in the way RD.
    Btw. Good luck Bob.
    I think top six of the championship is a bit different from League 1.
    Getting out of League 1 was a challenge and Powell did his bit too in the long climb back up.
    Bob played his part and left us in a higher league position than last season.
  • edited January 2015
    What about the season before.

Good luck bob. Try to be nice to your next set of players and staff :+1:
  • Can't imagine he'll ever read this like Powell did, but good luck to him. I liked him, I thought he had potential and was unlucky/perhaps a little out of his depth given our squad with no plan B.

All the best Bob
  • Good luck for the future Bob. Hope you get to work for a better owner and a club that sticks with you when you hit a bad run which I'm sure you would have got through at charlton had you been given the chance
  • Kristof Terreur ‏@HLNinEngeland

Bob Peeters: "When Guy Luzon was sacked at Standard, I knew I had to be careful. I still regret that I had to leave." #CAFC (source: GvA)
  • I won't wish him good or back luck in the future, just glad he's gone. Wouldn't be surprised to see him go back to TV work, as (unless he changes his attitude) he won't get far in management.

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out Bobby.....................
  • Good luck Bob. I've never heard anyone say ''OK'' as often as you did in your post-match interviews... I'll always remember you for that
  • Good luck Bob! Great start but in end it just didn't work! Maybe should have been a little more incommunicado then I came to blaming players for defeats