Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

LUZON OUT!!!

13»

Comments

• alangee said:

Do we know he smoked, or was this a rumour to explain away his fitness?

I don't know. But various people at various times came up with cryptic comments on the subject, including one of our esteemed admin.

The Balkans is one of the area of Europe where a majority of people still smoke, though.
    So we can't believe in a published rumour about Peeters out and Luzon in but we can believe in hear say on a football forum about a player smoking. A rumour that originally stated as a joke on here.
    Like I said, I don't know. But there is quite a good chance that people on here would have the opportunity to know that Ajdarevic smokes. If you say it started as a joke, then fair enough I'll ignore it.

Despite his tweet above Ajdarevic has been picked to start this season 4 times by Luzon, but only once by the new (fellow Balkan) coach.
    That's interesting. I seem to remember Peeters saying he wasn't his sort of player either. Definitely an underlying problem somewhere there. Maybe it's just attitude. I recall Wilson getting a bit annoyed with him last season when he didn't track back.
    I remember lots of us getting angry with Wilson when he didn't track back on Saturday. :wink:
  • razil said:

I'm going for Johnny Jackson as player coach :)

Talk of Jackson is complete nonsense. A coaching role maybe, but not head coach \ manager.
    Chris Powell didnt have much exp.
  • Peeters out!!!
  • Peeters out!!!

Be careful what you wish for...
  • Oggy Red said:

Can see why Astrit couldn't get a game now.

Nothing to do with the fact that he gets cream crackered after 20 minutes on the pitch then?

I think 20 is exaggerating it slightly don't you?
    Maybe a little but he did have terrible stamina for a pro in his mid 20s

Hadn't played in a while when he joined us. Was hardly going to be match-fit was he? If he had a full pre-season behind him he's be a good player for us.
    But why was he unable to get fit while he was with us?

Attitude, would be my guess.

Wasn't there a period when Astrit was unwell (glandular fever or something?) while he was with us?

Yes, not sure what it was, but he had a bad chest infection.

• If he comes in next week and we get a result will we luuuuurve him?
  • If he comes in next week and we get a result will we luuuuurve him?

Are we pretending he was not in for this game then? ;-)
  • edited January 2015
    Was he? Was it his tactics strategy and coaching that created that particular balls up?
  • Sponsored links:

• Come to charlton. Job for the boys.
    Get rid.
  • You couldn't make up the shambles our club has become and I thought Leeds were a basket case until now.
  • Was he? Was it his tactics strategy and coaching that created that particular balls up?

Well i would say that the fact he has been taking training this week and that until the club realised his paperwork was not finalised he was meant to be in charge today as yes, he had at least some involvement in today.

Anyway it was a light hearted remark which is why i had the wink smiley thing.

I just think it naive to pretend today was all the doing of Matthew and Roberts just because the club has to now pretend Luzon has not started working for us to avoid breaking the law over his not yet work permit.
  • Will be interesting if/when Matthew tells Duchatelet he has had enough of Charlton and f**** off.
  • You couldn't make up the shambles our club has become and I thought Leeds were a basket case until now.

This particularly sticks in my throat. I've never made any secret of my despisal of L***s on this site and I've watched what's been going on with them and sat back with a smug smile on my face, revelling in the shambles they are. Well talk about pot and kettle. I'm not one for histrionics on here but truly, f*** this shit. This network bollocks is never going to work and it saddens me greatly that we have seemingly become so f***ing laughable.
  • Is Luzon going to make millwall away?
  • Tavern said:

Is Luzon going to make millwall away?

He might have received his visa by then, but the waiting list for inoculations is pretty long I hear....
  • Oakster said:

Tavern said:

Is Luzon going to make millwall away?

He might have received his visa by then, but the waiting list for inoculations is pretty long I hear....
    lol