Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Roland if you ever see this..

Roland I have backed you up ever since you walked through the door and took a lot of stick for it.

I backed the sacking of Powell (although it was heart breaking)
I backed those terrible signings you made and defended their credentials even though I knew deep down they was not good enough.
I backed Riga
I backed peeters
I backed this network idea
I'm sure this is the same for many other Cafc fans.

But now safely I need to snap out of it Roland I'm thankful for the new pitch, I'm thankful for the new training ground plans and the investment you are making but this is all at the expense of loving my club.

I used to love the feeling of getting down to the valley but all that's going on i have never felt so disconnected from my club.

The sackings of Peeters backs this a up, my love for this club will never die but it's a mess at the moment.

We used to be a role Model of a club but in the space for 18 months we are now looking for our 4th manager.

Get Riga back now Roland just so this seems bare able, not on a contract till the end of the season, give him a 3 year deal and bring this club some stability or even Damien Matthrew !!!!

If Guy Luzon walks through that door the guy you seemed not good enough for Standard then that will be my breaking point with you but again.. Stupidly I'll back you cause I love this club

But....

Roland I respect you are a respected businessman but a key thing for all good business men is adaptability , you need to change your methods as this will not work In the championship or England

Please sort it

Comments

• I still back Roland just not happy that Bob has gone. But I don't run a football club
  • I am honestly pleased Peeters is gone. It was clear we had started to fumble around with no direction on the pitch. And worse than that, his style of play was breeding indifference in stands over bad results.

I respect your opinion .. But in this current set up would Fergie or Mourinho do any better?
  • Cbb cracking post well done
  • Roland I have backed you up ever since you walked through the door and took a lot of stick for it.

I backed those terrible signings you made and defended their credentials even though I knew deep down they was not good enough.
    I backed Riga
    I backed peeters

But now safely I need to snap out of it Roland I'm thankful for the new pitch, I'm thankful for the new training ground plans and the investment you are making but this is all at the expense of loving my club.

I used to love the feeling of getting down to the valley but all that's going on i have never felt so disconnected from my club.

The sackings of Peeters backs this a up, my love for this club will never die but it's a mess at the moment.

We used to be a role Model of a club but in the space for 18 months we are now looking for our 4 manager.

Get Riga back now Roland just so this seems bare able, not on a contract till the end of the season, give him a 3 year deal and bring this club some stability !!!!

If Guy Luzon walks through that door the guy you seemed not good enough for Standard then that will be my breaking point with you but again.. Stupidly I'll back you cause I love this club

But....

Roland I respect you are a respected businessman but a key thing for all good business men is adaptability , you need to change your methods as this will not work In the championship or England

Please sort it

Excellent post.
  • Roland I have backed you up ever since you walked through the door and took a lot of stick for it.

I backed Riga
    I backed peeters

We used to be a role Model of a club but in the space for 18 months we are now looking for our 4 manager.

Get Riga back now Roland just so this seems bare able, not on a contract till the end of the season, give him a 3 year deal and bring this club some stability !!!!

But....

Please sort it

I got stick for saying when powell was close to the door that this prick would ruin us and I hate to say it but I think it's I told you so I really hoped I was wrong
  • Sponsored links:

• He got rid of Powell, and Riga kept us up - from that perspective at least, he got that one right. But whoever he appoints now, I for one am expecting improvement in the short term and in short order because if Bob's gone only to see more dross on the pitch then the little faith I have left in RD understanding that football is so much more than simply a freshly painted stadium and overpriced beer camel urine in the stands will be gone.
  • Yeah coz the club's so stable it's just another owner who thinks it's a play thing
  • I think that was a brilliant post!

To be mid table half way through the season with the squad we have is very good achievement IMO!

I am gutted this evening! I am never gonna stop supporting charlton but sometimes i wish I could just switch off!

We are becoming a bit of a joke! If will be 4 managers in 12 months
  • edited January 2015

How has ruined us - by leaving us midtable in the Championship with every possibility of safely staying away from L1? By buying Tony Watt? TBH? Bikey? Vetokele? Fucking wake up. We haven't been in the Prem for 7 years.

So we'll just accept being 14th in the championship sacking managers and no stability

I'm wide awake mate, do you really think players like vetokele is ours ? There Rolands if someone wanted them Roland will let them have them
  • Will be interesting to hear how long the contract is of the next guy coming in is for, 6 months, 12 months or 3 years, it will say a lot about highly thought of they are, and what direction the club is going in.
  • People seem to be glossing over our recent form. Those slagging Roland off, I have a solution. Offer him 25mil and then you can bring Bob, Riga or CP back.
  • As it stands he wouldn't get 25 quid
  • edited January 2015

People seem to be glossing over our recent form. Those slagging Roland off, I have a solution. Offer him 25mil and then you can bring Bob, Riga or CP back.

So basically we can't say anything unless we have the money to buy the club?
  • How has ruined us - by leaving us midtable in the Championship with every possibility of safely staying away from L1? By buying Tony Watt? TBH? Bikey? Vetokele? Fucking wake up. We haven't been in the Prem for 7 years.

So we'll just accept being 14th in the championship sacking managers and no stability

I'm wide awake mate, do you really think players like vetokele is ours ? There Rolands if someone wanted them Roland will let them have them
    Yes mate, sorry - bit rude there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Has RD shown any success in football. I genuinely don't know if Standard are more successful since he took them over. It's an experiment that we have no idea will work. I really have no idea either what would be success for him. Getting into the PL with a bunch of network players from his other clubs? Can't see that happening. At some point he needs to invest in players otherwise what was the point of buying a club he'd never heard of?
  • However we do know lots and lots of struggling second division / third division clubs with falling attendances staggering from one financial f*** up to another leaving a trail of bad debts and damaged community relations. For every Southampton there are lots of Plymouths and Portsmouths.
  • I like the idea of Curbs coming back every time a manager gets sacked even though we all know it's unlikely, or looking at names like Billy Davies, Neil Warnock etc and wondering who the next guy is going to be. Unfortunately with Roland we know the next manager will be some recycled network manager or an unknown Belgian. Roland has all but ruined the fun of being a supporter.
  • edited January 2015

I am honestly pleased Peeters is gone. It was clear we had started to fumble around with no direction on the pitch. And worse than that, his style of play was breeding indifference in stands over bad results.

I respect your opinion .. But in this current set up would Fergie or Mourinho do any better?
    Of course they would, their records stand for themselves.

• Dazzler21 said:

I am honestly pleased Peeters is gone. It was clear we had started to fumble around with no direction on the pitch. And worse than that, his style of play was breeding indifference in stands over bad results.

Of course they would, their records stand for themselves.

What part of their record had they previously worked under a set up like ours?
  • Yeh. come back Jimenez and Slater, and take up where you left off. Those were the good old days. Blinding squad we'd have now.

Grow up mate
  • I still love you Rolly
  • MrLargo said:

Sell up and f#%k off.

Cock