Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Brighton match thread 10/01/15

Comments

• Looks like a simple 442 with players in their correct positions but no doubt it won't be like that at all. Will probably be Wilson at Rb, Wiggins at LM, Cousins in goal etc.
  • edited January 2015

Brighton apparently playing 4-3-2-1 today....we will be 4-4-2 I

The extra man could make all the difference!
  • uie2 said:

Got a feeling Wilson will be on the left... All players warming up with their respective partners on the pitch today and Wilson is with Wiggins and Solly is with JBG

That ridiculous seeing as JBG is left footed!!
    Be a case of cutting in rather than two natural wingers... Has been happening all season with Cousins out on the left so would make sense
    #invertedwingers
  • 15 mins till ko............COYR's 3 points please!!!
  • Welcome back RM, great to see you back - all the very best
  • Not as important in the scheme of things, but, delighted Rhoys is back - COYR
  • Welcome back RM.
  • Firstly and foremostly

Welcome back my friend seriously great to find your doing the thread, I am tired I am aching from working like a bitch, but now I can chill with this thread and a cider

And come on you reds
  • Surprised to see Onyewu, I thought he was out for about 3 weeks, more good news
  • I love these few minutes before a match.

Full of anticipation, optimism ...... and before all hope is lost.

• Sponsored links:

• Oggy Red said:

I love these few minutes before a match.

And then after about 12 minutes ???????????????
  • Teams on way out.......COYR's......Red Red Robin belting out!!!!! Its great to be back...a little emotional now
  • Pitch looks good....
  • ross1 said:

Oggy Red said:

I love these few minutes before a match.

And then after about 12 minutes ???????????????
    3 minutes last week
  • Apologies for any typos and spelling mistakes up front
  • Welcome back, RM, it's good to see you.

Never need to apologise for these
  • Be interested to see if lawrie can bust his gut and have a half decent game.

Feel for him playing on the left as he usually only uses that leg for standing on

Tats fone
  • Welcome back RM. When your'e not here it feels like we're one player short. Wiggins back and Watt to start, I'm relaxed now.
  • Sponsored links:

• so off we go......addicks will be attacking the JS stand
  • they ko.....have play keep ball across the back
  • they have a fk.....wiggy intercepts and wins a throw
  • Quite right too! Last thing I need when trying to follow updates from the warmth of my sofá is a whole load of spelling mistakes and bad gramar. If I wanted that, I'd follow Millwall. Please try to be perfect RM :wink:
  • throw taken.....tuc is tackled.....but cuz gets it.....gud....crosses but cleared and they attack quickly
  • Red Mid on board, good news!
  • wilson holds them up and pushes them backwards.....thye play keep ball in midfield.....gud now gets involved and back they go again
  • they go long...TBH concedes a throw.....taken.....and w block.....Igor and JJ clear long
  • they get a throw.....and play along the line....cuz gets it....gud now......but pass to tuc is cut out and they come again.....cross comes in and we are at 6's and 7's....etheridge misses it....but we clear.....they come again.....wiggy concedes a throw
  • Is Cousins in centre mid?