Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Will The Valley Sell Out For Chris Powell's Return?

13»

Comments

• ross1 said:

Are we going to do the same for Pardew when Palace are relegated, or Parkinson when Bradford are promoted:-)

If Pardew can relegate Palace, I'll certainly give him a round of applause ;-)
  • Stig said:

ross1 said:

Are we going to do the same for Pardew when Palace are relegated, or Parkinson when Bradford are promoted:-)

I'd buy him a drink.
  • Stig said:

ross1 said:

I'd buy him a drink.
    Super Al might prefer something stronger (allegedly)
  • Stig said:

ross1 said:

I'd buy him a drink.
    Super Al might prefer something stronger (allegedly)
    Can't help with anything else.

• It will be worth £5 to know there is at least one club official in the stadium with Charlton Athletic in their DNA

(No offence to Sir Keith Peacock of course, or has Roly shipped him out to Belgium yet)