Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ipswich v Charlton | Tues 30 Dec | 7:45pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

124»

Comments

• Options
    I feel this is a game when a draw really does feel like a win. A win would be as unexpected as the sole away win so far at Norwich. Smash and grab would do nicely. More of the second half display from friday would be nice (for two halves though). 1-1 unlikely 0-1 unexpected 2-0 predictable.
  • Options
    On the train to Ipswich, conductor just apologised for people having to stand - "due to football match in Ipswich, we can't stop people boarding the train". Should PUT ON MORE CARRIAGES you pillock.
  • Options
    Any pubs close to the ground that are good guys?
  • Options
    edited December 2014

I feel this is a game when a draw really does feel like a win. A win would be as unexpected as the sole away win so far at Norwich. Smash and grab would do nicely. More of the second half display from friday would be nice (for two halves though). 1-1 unlikely 0-1 unexpected 2-0 predictable.

We also won 1-0 at Reading.
  • Options
    5-2
  • Options
    We win this ........Masicat always right.....
  • Options

On the train to Ipswich, conductor just apologised for people having to stand - "due to football match in Ipswich, we can't stop people boarding the train". Should PUT ON MORE CARRIAGES you pillock.

I'm on the same train. Luckily I managed to get a first class ticket for £10! COYR!
  • Options
    I
    Red_Raver said:

I'm on the same train. Luckily I managed to get a first class ticket for £10! COYR!
    I got mine for only £37!
  • Options
    Ambrose to come on and score
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

0-4 we lose

only one goal away!