Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ipswich v Charlton | Tues 30 Dec | 7:45pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    timken said:

with brightons win it is the first time for months that we are nearer relegation zone than play off[in terms of points]

zackly , 8 points from relegation and 9 from the play offs
  • Options
    with a game in hand
  • Options

with a game in hand

Against arguably (toss up between them and Bourne) the most in-form team of the league, and personally I'd prefer to face AFCB than Ipswich away.
  • Options
    Would take a draw now but who knows, with a fired up Igor(hopefully) desperate to make amends and the rest of the team keen to get revenge on Ipswich for the last minute grab of all the points a month ago something magic could happen.
  • Options
    3-1 defeat.
  • Options
    fancy we might nick something now.

650 at those prices is decent...had the price been a more reasonable £20 then we'd be looking at more than double that.
  • Options

Ipswich are bang in form, we're not

Ipswich Town 3 v CAFC 1

I know exactly what you mean but this is the coupon busting Championship and there's no such thing as a home banker and we all remember the skippers late equaliser last winter too! Also remember the tractor twat who got hauled out by the stewards ;-)))
  • Options
    I have just won a bet that Irvine would be sacked at West Brom by the 31st December.

We are DEFINITELY going to win tonight, can feel it in my bones!
  • Options

fancy we might nick something now.

650 at those prices is decent...had the price been a more reasonable £20 then we'd be looking at more than double that.

650 is not surprising, although given as only down the road is disappointing.
  • Options
    Clever tactical marketing
    Over Price the away tickets so low away crowd
    Means the crowd won't act as the 12th man and drive the players on
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Have they undersoil heating?
    I suspect it's it's still below freezing in farmer land
  • Options

They have the bubble over the pitch at the moment.
    I've lived here 17 years and can't remember any games not going ahead.
  • Options

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/20187/clegg-undersoil-heating-beyond-a-championship-budget
    Seems my memory is failing me!

Wrap up travelling boys & girls because it is well cold up here.
  • Options
    Things have fallen into place so can make it anyone know what parkings like?
  • Options
    I think we might catch a cold with this one. Ipswich 3 - Charlton 0
  • Options
    On form, we have no chance. So....... a Charlton win is definitely on the cards. (:
  • Options
    2-1 charlton , will be keeping an eye on thread with dodgey wifi in sunny Egypt
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Things have fallen into place so can make it anyone know what parkings like?

also need to know parking situation. does anyone know?
  • Options
    if theres any justice they have most of the game but dont score

we come on strong in the last minute of injury time and nick a win with a georgie T miskick/deflection

COYR
  • Options
    Very predictable....... draw
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ipswich are very much on a roll and I reckon with an early goal we could be blown away. 3-0 Ipswich and it will be freezing.
  • Options
    MATCH FACTS

Ipswich won the earlier meeting this season 1-0 at The Valley on 29 November.

Ipswich have won three of the last four meetings, drawing the other. Charlton's last win was 2-1 at Portman Road in September 2012.

Charlton are unbeaten in the last three meetings at Portman Road, winning one. Ipswich's last win at home was 2-0 in the Championship in March 2008.

Ipswich have lost only one of their last 19 games. Their only defeat since 23 August was 3-1 at Cardiff on 21 October.

Ipswich have won eight of their 11 home games this season, drawing two and losing one. Their only defeat at Portman Road was 1-0 against Norwich on 23 August.

Charlton have won only one of their last 10 games. Their sole victory since 21 October was 1-0 at Reading on 8 November.

Charlton have won only two of their 12 away games in all competitions this season. Their only other win on the road was 1-0 at Norwich in the Championship on 30 September.
  • Options
    Have a bad feeling we are going to lose badly.
    Think 10 man efforts will have taken alot out of us and Ipswich are flying.

• Options
    Just spoke to my mate who is a Ipswich fan he said best place 2 park is at the station and its cheap
  • Options
    Tonight 1-2! Charlton to score one in each half, then a late Ipswich strike.
  • Options
    Outrageous the prices they are charging and they are the best side in the division on current form with two strikers who score goals so all set for a 1-0 away smash and grab job?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Ipswich are expecting 24k plus tonight. I sense we'll get something tonight 1 nil
  • Options
    Stats mean nothing on the night.. 1-0 Charlton. Jackson with another vital goal to keep the season on track :) COYR!!
  • Options
    The spirit of our 2nd half performance on Boxing Day will carry us through - have faith that we can get a result. Good luck to all those travelling.

I have a feeling they are going to be the chosen few to see a good little result tonight ;-)

Come on you reds