Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ipswich v Charlton | Tues 30 Dec | 7:45pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    Bound to be 1-1 again
  • Options
    Anyone know if tickets can be purchased on the night won't know till tomorrow if I can go?
  • Options
    Would be interesting to see a positive 3-5-2,

Ethers
    TBH-BIKEY-ONYEWU
    WILSON-BUYENS-JACKO-COUSINS
    JBG
    GEORGE-IGOR

Potential to get ripped apart but if we match the same intensity we did when going to 3 at the back agaisnt Cardiff, we'd give it a real go

1-3 to the addicks
  • Options
    Can't look beyond a home win here - 2-0 Ipswich.
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Anyone know if tickets can be purchased on the night won't know till tomorrow if I can go?

Hope so, I've booked train and hotel and aiming to buy ticket there.
  • Options
    Hoping to pay on the night for this

Can't see us getting much but I have a ridiculously good record at Portman Road...
  • Options
    2-1 ipswich
  • Options
    Looking at the table, we really need a win to keep pace with the play-offs...
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Get a point here and I think it could set up a nice little run, beat Blackburn at home in the cup then a win at home to Brighton and full of confidence going into the Watford game. Which will leave us all still gazing up into the play offs and urge RD for some more Jan investment! Tomorrow will be the making of our season.
  • Options
    Ipswich are playing with such confidence and getting the results.

Will we revert to type and hope they miss a hatfull of chances ?

Can only see a home win as we wont pass as well as 2nd half boxing day.
    plus they are a much better side than Cardiff at the present time.

Always want to be proved wrong,
    This is what it like being a CAFC keeper Etheridge,
    Good luck Neil, your need it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    smiffyboy said:

Just phoned Ipswich and tickets will be available from the cash turnstile at the away end.
  • Options
    I just don't know with this lot. Fear we will get into the game 2nd half but be too far behind at that point... 3-1 Tractors
  • Options
    1-5 Charlton (Leaburn hatrick).
  • Options
    3-5-2 worked against the most negative 11 at home we'll play this season for 45 minutes, if we line up against one of the strongest sides currently in the Championship they will adapt their game plan and have no problems once they bypass our midfield.

3-0 loss, enough effort but not enough tactically/quality.
  • Options
    0-4 we lose
  • Options
    I called their ticket office and you can pay at turnistiles 10-13 in cash only. £35 is a piss take but really wanna go as I've got a good feeling about it.

0-1 Tucadean.
  • Options
    Ipswich are bang in form, we're not

Ipswich Town 3 v CAFC 1
  • Options
    Cue a Charlton win.

• Options
    Th

smiffyboy said:

Just phoned Ipswich and tickets will be available from the cash turnstile at the away end.
    thank you
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    According to an Ipswich website, we've only sold 650 tickets...surely can't be true - unless everyone will pay at the gate I suppose.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That's bloody decent at those prices for a night game!
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    The social visit I thought was in the evening is actually the afternoon, so very much hoping to be home to follow this match. if there is no stream, and if I get home in time will do the match thread.
    If we have 650 going there at those prices then fair enough, but a more reasonable price would be £20.
  • Options
    4 of us heading up and getting tickets on the door. I'm hoping it's one of those games where we pull something out of the bag!!
  • Options
    Lots of huffing and puffing eventually succumbing to a 70th minute goal. Mini flurry of excitement at the end but a 1-0 defeat.
  • Options
    Ipswich prices have always been a pisstake. As are those at Brighton. Equivalent to our W stand upper, off-centre, for a cat B is £40. Cheapest seats are £32. F*****ng ridiculous.
  • Options
    Let's win and put Mick McCarthy's nose out of joint. (:v(
  • Options

Let's win and put Mick McCarthy's nose out of joint. (:v(

some nose .. some joint ((:>)
  • Options
    PaulCAFC said:

According to an Ipswich website, we've only sold 650 tickets...surely can't be true - unless everyone will pay at the gate I suppose.

Would imagine about right, we went there over the xmas period last year and did not manage 850.
  • Options
    Cant see anything else but a painfull 3 or 4 nil drubbing. They will at us from the off.
  • Options
    with brightons win it is the first time for months that we are nearer relegation zone than play off[in terms of points]