Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

the Wealdstone Raider - " do you want some? "

124»

Comments

• Options

Just confirms my earlier post that he's just a mouthy little prick.

Well known Wealdstone have a mob that turns out for games. Whitehawk was an old fashioned Brighton day out.
  • Options
    What a prick .
    Love it when people are being held back and give it .
    Proper prick
  • Options
    Wealdstone being twats again. They bought a mob down to Maidstone on the opening day the other year. Not the roll over they usually encounter.
  • Options
    I was in the bar at Maidstone Uniteds ground when an AFC Wimbledon fan got a punch in the mouth for acting up like this. Angry people like this are hilarious but who would whack him? One day someone will and he'll have deserved it but it's still amusing. Like the little Albanian man who's videos are always getting shared of him going spare and walloping people.

The whole point of the maidstone analogy was as funny as it is there is always someone who doesn't want a little gobshite up in their face and it only takes a bad day or a nerve to be trodden on and the little man who is used to trapping off and being laughed at or getting away with it eats one and loses a couple of teeth
  • Options
    I've since heard that some drunk bloke did indeed smack him and that is what allegedly started it all. I can't verify the accuracy of that though - was hearsay on a non-league forum.
  • Options
    He's not the most physically intimidating guy either, and I'm not sure whether that's probably saved him a few times - I reckon even I could laugh off some abuse by him without feeling in any way worried.

As funny as I found some of the video mash-ups, I always thought it was a tad sad that he had developed a cult following based purely on his ability to be a drunken lout who thought he had big bollocks when he had one too many.
  • Options
    It does not look like he has many teeth to knock out. Bit of a gummy fucker by the looks of it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LuckyReds said:

He's not the most physically intimidating guy either, and I'm not sure whether that's probably saved him a few times - I reckon even I could laugh off some abuse by him without feeling in any way worried.

As funny as I found some of the video mash-ups, I always thought it was a tad sad that he had developed a cult following based purely on his ability to be a drunken lout who thought he had big bollocks when he had one too many.

This.... some of my 13 year old son's mates were at the game and were queueing up to take selfies with him... more than a tad sad.
  • Options
    55!!!
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    55!!!
    If he's 55 then I'm 21.
  • Options
    Good to see how low he’s wearing his jeans in one of the pics, befitting of a 55 year old man.
  • Options
    He is a double wanker, but does a........

..Smashie and Nicey   LOTTA WORK FOR CHARITY  image tagged in smashie and nicey  made w Imgflip meme maker
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    https://youtu.be/UmPNWupXmx0

I still love the song.
  • Options
    I believe young Mr Umerah is now going to be playing in front of the raider.