Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

the Wealdstone Raider - " do you want some? "

Comments

• Options
    All of their hooligan credibility has now gone in one instant.
  • Options
    Saw him with a camera crew in Oxford Circus yesterday. They were getting him to do his stuff. Quite sad really ....
  • Options
    Riscardo said:

Saw him with a camera crew in Oxford Circus yesterday. They were getting him to do his stuff. Quite sad really ....

not as sad as the spanners who had that flag made.
  • Options
    Riscardo said:

Does he just go on tour then with his pint and say "You want some" and walk off then?
  • Options
    Not their fathers sons as the man himself once said
  • Options
    He's laughing to the bank. Paid to just go round saying his catchphrase "you want some?".

Almost mirrors that classic Simpsons ep with Bart "I didn't do it". He looks a bit yellow in the face.

With this I just think life's too short and it's pretty funny.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    'Got no fans' is currently third in the UK charts. Keep downloading it off iTunes people!!
  • Options

'Got no fans' is currently third in the UK charts. Keep downloading it off iTunes people!!

I think paying for that song is worse than voting for someone on X Factor!
  • Options

If you're hinting that you want me to send you a copy of it ValleyGary, you only have to ask

I'll just cassette record it off the radio mate
  • Options
    It's the only way my 12 year old has communicated with me over the last fortnight....
  • Options
    He made a tit of himself and which has resulted in raising a large amount of money for charity.

Sounds like what people do for comic relief every year. ( apart from being pissed)

Good on him for handling his new found fame so well.
  • Options

It's the only way my 12 year old has communicated with me over the last fortnight....

Just say to him, do you want some? Presents, stop talking like that.
  • Options
    Can't wait till he's invited on question time offering Nick Clegg out about tuition fees, that could be a heavyweight swedge
  • Options

He made a tit of himself and which has resulted in raising a large amount of money for charity.

Sounds like what people do for comic relief every year. ( apart from being pissed)

Good on him for handling his new found fame so well.

I think the song and video were more about about raising his own profile than money for charity.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

TelMc32 said:
    oh those wacky Barnsley fans, what will they do next
    Wash?
  • Options
    It shows the sorry state of our country that a fella can become famous over this. Although in a world where people brag about viewing a haunted house with someone from 'towie'... Nothing should supprise me
  • Options

ads said:

Can't wait till he's invited on question time offering Nick Clegg out about tuition fees, that could be a heavyweight swedge

Don't joke about things like that. I can almost see some TV exec reading this and thinking "That idea has legs."
    "This government is shit because it has no fans and they're all a bunch of wankers"
  • Options
    Getting £800 a time for appearances.
  • Options
    Vinnie V. said:

Getting £800 a time for appearances.

Club together and get him to appear at the Woolwich theatre for the meeting
  • Options
    Any promoters?

The Wealdstone Raider v Nigel Pearson