Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

the Wealdstone Raider - " do you want some? "

The Wealdstone Raider: http://youtu.be/sAhEFuq62-I

Love it. Apologies if this has been posted before.

Comments

• FFS! every time someone posts that clip of the old man, the embarrassment starts all over again!!!!
  • Apology accepted.

Although it's been posted about 3000 times on here already, it is very funny.

This chap had made quite a few quid for himself out of this rant. He now does things like nightclub appearances and PR events. Weird.
  • Colin moment
  • There's a millions different vine videos where this has been used, some are pretty funny. Not surprised hes made some money out of this.
  • He's getting on my tits now.

Got a good mate who runs a night up Bexleyheath in Arcadia, and he thought it would be hilarious if he got him to do an appearance. Charges £1500 + accommodation + travel!!!

The idea was soon put to bed.
  • What a liberty!
  • It was funny for a few minutes last summer. It's gone way over the top and sums up what's the worse part of the internet.
  • What a liberty!

You want sum?
  • It was funny for a few minutes last summer. It's gone way over the top and sums up what's the worse part of the internet.

If you want sum i'll give it yer!
  • Sponsored links:

The worst part of the internet ? !
    That takes some doing.
  • Can i be the 10000th person to say "My name is Jeff"
  • never get tired of Gordon Hill

Im assuming you've never come across 4chan...
  • I still find it hilarious. Makes me crease up how he instantly goes on the attack because some bloke has come up to him.

There seems to have been another wave of popularity over the past few weeks ago that has started to make him bit of a celebrity. Even a Facebook campaign to get him to Christmas number one.

• He does look like he'd fit in well on Beavis and Butthead in those pics
  • still makes me laugh every time I watch it, toilet humour
  • the thing is the whole of Wealdstone's fan base are exactly the same
  • It is funny but I don't understand why it's suddenly got popular again. I'm sure I first saw it in 2012.
  • Sponsored links:

• JaShea99 said:

It is funny but I don't understand why it's suddenly got popular again. I'm sure I first saw it in 2012.

This.
  • Having seen this for the umpteenth time, I can't help but wish someone had punched him in his idiot face.
  • Redskin said:

Having seen this for the umpteenth time, I can't help but wish someone had punched him in his idiot face.

bit harsh, bloke's obviously not the sharpest tool and had a bit too many to drink at his local non league game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSxwnsgN4Es
  • He is in Portsmouth this weekend, Anthony Costa was on Talksport the other night and said there is a club down the road from where he is staying and the Wealdstone Raider is there this week,

what do they get him to do lol, maybe just stand at the door with the bouncers and when someone kicks off he goes up to them and says do you want some
  • Addicted said:

It was funny for a few minutes last summer. It's gone way over the top and sums up what's the worse part of the internet.

Im assuming you've never come across 4chan...
    Because I can avoid it. You try and avoid that drunk on the internet!