Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

UEFA Nations League

Comments

• Delph wants to play where Rice is, it’s making us so open.
  • Chilwell is very soft isn't he
  • Blatant pen but lucky to be ahead

Over playing it far too much at times
    We look like we are playing a second string midfield. For me both Henderson and Ali / Lingard should be in there normally 
    To be fair they would be had we not just been in the Champions League... If we get through tonight then it firstly shows we've got depth and secondly means we've a fitter team for the Final
  • The Dutch midfield is ridiculous. Wijnaldum seems like he’s everywhere, De Jong is just class and De Roon balances it all out perfectly.
    Its as the commentators said... this Dutch team would be lethal with our front three tonight - As it is I sniggered a bit when I saw their front three before the game
  • Sancho just destroyed one of the best CBs in the world.
  • Is it my imagination or is Van Dyke getting booed by the England fans every time he touches the ball? Why?
  • de Ligt needs to pull his pants up, Sanchos had his life there 
  • Ross Barkley is one of our best players tonight by a long way
  • Barkley looks decent - it’s just both Rice and Delph together isn’t working 
    100%, Hendo in there an it’d look good
  • Sponsored links:

Southgate loves Delph far too much. Hardly played at all second half of the season
  • Laddick01 said:
    Barkley looks decent - it’s just both Rice and Delph together isn’t working 
    100%, Hendo in there an it’d look good
    He'll come on for the second half I reckon
  • Delph and Rice are trying to play the same position. Henderson for Delph would make a huge difference.
    Barkley has played very well
  • WTF are we doing... Just hoof it clear from that position, instead we dither and give away a corner from a nothing area
  • Just just seen a Charlton flag
  • And that should be 1-1!!!
  • John At, what are you doing
  • Walker in an England shirt is absolutely awful.
  • Better already with Kane holding the ball up
  • How the fuck didnt that go in!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Walker should be out the squad. Not even the 2nd best RB in England.
  • Dutch are bloody dangerous because of our dithering on the ball more than what they can do with it themselves
  • Laddick01 said:
    Walker should be out the squad. Not even the 2nd best RB in England.
    Might well be next summer

Could argue that Wan Bissaka isnt in the squad simply because of the U21 Champs
  • Anfernee

• TAA could be the right back for the next 10 years.
    Wan-Bissaka no doubt will get a chance soon too.
  • edited June 2019
    Don’t agree with that change - would have bought Henderson on to bolster the midfield - keep Sancho on
  • New stream please
  • SMW28 said:
    New stream please
    The one I posted and the one @Gravesend_Addick posted on the previous page are both still working. Trying refreshing.
  • Took Sancho off and have been absolutely dicked
  • Fully deserved!!!