Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Rotherham match thread 20/9/14

Comments

• Options
    Throw to millers, wordsworth and yoni together, and millers throw again, they build on the right, switch play, bikey heads cross clear
    they lose out and we break, but igor poor touch
  • Options
    they have it but gudsun cuts it out.....moussa attacks goes down in the box....ref books moussa for diving
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Jeff Stelling just mentioned that Chris Powell's Charlton unbeaten this season!

Is that like "Bruce Foxton's The Jam"?
  • Options
    We get it, moussa, in box and a FK to millers for moussa diving...and a yellow for moussa
  • Options
    Talking of SCP Huddersfield losing 1-0
  • Options
    bikey has it.....jj..wiggy sends it forward but cut out and they attack....cross comes in...bikey clears but straight to them and a shot goes just wide of the post
  • Options
    We stop an attack partly, but they cross and head just wide...gets a Rotherham ooooh
  • Options
    Leeds 1-0 Udders
  • Options
    they have the ball and push forward again...we get it back to henders...he sends it forward and we win a throw...solly to wiggy but cuz is tackled and they have it back
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    they attack again........cross comes in.......bikey clears.....just
  • Options
    The crowd annoyed at the lino, play on he says, johan has it, in their half, wiggy and cousins, then bikey loses it, millers counter wide, in area low shot stabbed away, goal kick from a deflection
  • Options
    tbh to solly....gudsun....solly attacks.....crosses...moussa....cuts back to igor....but into side netting
  • Options
    Johan and solly combine, moussa cross but into side netting, decent attack from us
  • Options
    ross1 said:

He didn't, he linked from Powell to Peeters.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

ross1 said:

He corrected himself with a splutter
  • Options
    gk taken.....gudsun has it.....wiggy....moussa....buyens..solly....gudsun...cuz takes it on.....jj......wiggy is tackled.....they clear and attack....buyens blocks and concedes a fk
  • Options
    We have it deep, and igor now, holds it up, solly on right, johan, cousins now, wiggy to jacko, to Jordan cross blocked, millers have it deep but a foul on the millers break their FK
  • Options
    It was a yoni foul in front of steve evans...evans gives a foul!
  • Options
    fk taken.....they have the ball and attack....tbh wins it.....back to henders....they have it back again...jj tackles and wins it....solly....to wiggy....solly......cuz........wiggy....bikey...buyens...solly....jj.....tbh....bikey in space....cuz....concedes a throw
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Come on Addicks!!
  • Options
    seth plum said:

It was a yoni foul in front of steve evans...evans gives a foul!

The ref can't miss him
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Every time Michael Smith scores I wonder if only?????????????

He had been given "at least" a chance!

COYR...........

First goal in 7 games
    Still scored 5 goals this season already though?
    I'm not saying he was the answer, but didn't even get a chance?
  • Options
    Millers forward, and Henderson slice clear, millers thwarted, Jordan and wiggy, but channel pass fails, Rotherham get it and lose it
    wiggy there
    yoni spreads play, now jacko...floodlights are on
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Redhenry said:

I think the radio commentary will be on sky channel 0152

No such channel
    I'm listening to it now. lol
  • Options
    ross1 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

ross1 said:

He corrected himself with a splutter
    You're right, he did.
  • Options
    Millers have it back, try to play long, to fraser r, bikey blokc for a throw
  • Options
    throw taken...and they switch the ball.............bikey wins it.....but they get it back and push forward....cross comes in..tbh clears and they come again....wiggy is fouled....addicks fk
  • Options
    Millers attack, cross deep, TBh away, they come again, cross, and a man down, but our FK not a penalty.
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

ross1 said:

Redhenry said:

I think the radio commentary will be on sky channel 0152

No such channel
    I'm listening to it now. lol
    Sorry, must be in different areas, not in mine unfortunately
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!