Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Rotherham match thread 20/9/14

191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    igor to harry....cleared....tbh gives it away.....they get it back and push on to us.....on the edge of our area...cross comes in....header goes over the bar...addicks gk
  • Options
    TBH half clears, Millers cross, fox beaten and thet have it, millers build again, ball in, edge of area, cross, and ball headed wide a goal kick
  • Options
    gk taken.....out for a throw.....taken and the come again..but bikey wins a throw
  • Options
    Scowcroft reckons they are fitter than us
  • Options
    FT 1-1
  • Options
    Henderson long, out for a millers throw. On the right, they chase, wiggy and bikey cover, we get a throw in
  • Options

That is a worry if true
  • Options
    Hmm. Feels like 2 points lost. 4 from 2 is automatics, 5 from 3 probably not even playoffs.
  • Options

I've been wondering this
  • Options
    second half performance very poor.....lucky to get a point I think..........FT stats in a minute
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    thanks Red, appreciated
  • Options
    Becchio has it, and that is it finished 1-1
    Still unbeaten, but we could do with keeping clean sheets.
    Phew actually.
  • Options
    I'll take a point
  • Options
    At least a point.

Thanks Red and Seth - well played.
  • Options
    we drop to 7th
  • Options
    Ended with us on 47% possession, no change there
  • Options
    Thanks RM & SP.
  • Options
    We're just too good for losing.
  • Options
    Poor! Teams have sussed us out and we have no plan b to counter it!

Still, another away point at least.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A point's a point I know but this has been disappointing. What happened at the half time team talk? Were we too confident/complacent. Frankly, not good enough.

Anyway, thanks RM and Seth. Signing off, disappointed from California.
  • Options
    Down to 7th
  • Options
    Another point on the total, but we have two very hard games to come, that will be the fabled first ten, time to really take stock after Norwich away.
  • Options
    Thanks @RedMidland. Over to the post-match thread.
  • Options
    Talk about a game of two halves. We could have been 2 or 3 up at half time and ended up scraping a draw after being under the cosh all the second half. Happy with a point, overall. Thanks Red and Seth - both excellent as always.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!