Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Rotherham match thread 20/9/14

Comments

• Options
    Wiggy again, johan finds kjordan, shot over from cousins
  • Options
    Welling 1-0 up
  • Options
    gk taken...long....tbh clears to igor.....addicks fk for a foul on igor............taken...buyens...wiggy...cuz...wiggy...they clear and attacks quickly....tbh wins it back.....wiggy losses it but we win a throw
  • Options
    Our fans sing up, tbh header, ball with us, free kick, quickly taken, bikey has it, we pass around a lot
    Millers head away, success against bikey, and wiggy to tbh our throw now
  • Options
    throw taken....cuz.....concedes a throw to them
  • Options
    they have the ball and come forward....playing keep ball in midfield....now they come at us....cuz tackles and concedes a throw
  • Options
    Many miles have I travelled,
    Many games have I seen,
    Following Charlton my favourite team.
    Many hours have I spent in the covered end choir,
    Singing Valley Floyd Road,
    My only desire

Valley Floyd Road,
    Oh mist rolling in from the Thames,
    My desire, is always to be found at
    Valley, Floyd Road!

Rings out
  • Options
    Rotherham build, on the right, get a throw
  • Options
    throw taken....wiggy clears to buyens.....they have a throw....taken and they coem again....buyens concedes a corner
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Let jed out rm
  • Options
    corner taken.....henders takes superbly
  • Options
    Ref involved, wordsworth, throw, quickly taken, millers positive and win a corner off tbh
  • Options
    I am well delayed here compared to red, out and in again just a mo.
  • Options
    jj has the ball......shoots and just wide
  • Options
    Norwich 0-1Brum
  • Options
    We must be near or at the top for number of corners conceded this season so far?
  • Options
    gk taken.....they attack...tbh clears.....they come again......cross comes in....jj clears.....to igor.....jj....to solly....buyens now....jj to moussa...jj.....wiggy.....jj.....bikey....buyens....bikey....wiggy......igor....tackled and they attack quickly....cross comes in bikey clears and we win a gk
  • Options
    We attack with Jordan, yoni, jacko, igor, cousins, we spread play, solly involved
    we continue to build
    moussa links there, jacko orchestrates...we are patient, yoni looks for igor, but millers break a cross, bikey heads clear, now our GK
  • Options
    Latest premier scores coming up ........
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    gk taken....they get the ball and move forward but bikey gets it....to solly....jj in midfield....wiggy.....bikey....tbh has it....gudsun...solly crosses....and we win a corner
  • Options
    Moussa has it, igor closely marked, a FK deep to millers, on their left, they build, out to morgan for them, look forward yoni has it, solly links, jacko available, wiggy now, jacko again...bikey with it, we pass it around, solly cross deflected for our corner.
  • Options
    corner taken....cuz sends it in.....bikey jumps....cleared..gudsun...solly....tackled and they clear....now push forward and we are under pressure....wiggy blocks for a throw to them
  • Options
    Corner, ball in, bikey misses, to solly, cousins and he is tackled millers clear sand break, danger builds, cross blocked tho
  • Options
    throw taken....jj wins it to moussa.....jj....wiggy...cuz....bikey....tbh....gudsun....solly chips it forward they win it back
  • Options
    Millers look to shoot, but we break with Jordan,
    boots discussion
    we pass it, too high for Jordan, millers throw.
  • Options
    Every time Michael Smith scores I wonder if only?????????????

He had been given "at least" a chance!

COYR...........
  • Options
    Jeff Stelling just mentioned that Chris Powell's Charlton unbeaten this season!
  • Options
    they take a quick throw.....bikey to henders and they win another throw....wiggy wins it....another throw to them we push them backwards.....they come again.....we clear...jj to igor......but losses control
  • Options

Every time Michael Smith scores I wonder if only?????????????

He had been given "at least" a chance!

COYR...........

First goal in 7 games
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!