Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sheff wed takeover collapses

Comments

• Options
    Of course he enjoyed it...he was on Charlton Life all the way through it!

Who says men can't multi-task!!!!

;-)
  • Options
    I'm glad Operation Pig has got a thread of his own.
  • Options
    Just got in guys, Big thumbs up wink wink ;)
  • Options

Blimey, that was 2 days ago. Did you fall in?
  • Options
    edited September 2014

Blimey, that was 2 days ago. Did you fall in?
    Well sort of, will she want to see me again tho? hmmm....we'll see lol.

To be continued...

• Options
    Can't wait...
  • Options
    Can you post a picture of her?

Only yesterday someone was complaining that we have not had a'would you' for a while.
  • Options
    So she is doing the dirty on her Husband, she sounds classy.
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

Yep, can smell her from here.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Can you post a picture of her?

Only yesterday someone was complaining that we have not had a'would you' for a while.

*ya
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If she's from Sheffield it would have to be a Could'Ya...
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

Long story mate, but then again they always are.

Sheffield birds are lovely, but they do like proper blokes, this is where you might struggle lol

Joking.
  • Options

Just got in guys, Big thumbs up wank wank ;)

dickplumb said:

Long story mate, but then again they always are.

Sheffield birds are lovely, but they do like inbred blokes, this is where you might struggle lol

Joking.
    Edited it for you ;-)
  • Options
    Seriously, Operationpig, you flagged that picture? And there was I thinking that people from Yorkshire had a sense of humour.

*shakes head*
  • Options

i'm sure he said he was married.

You can only imagine what will happen if OP's imaginary wife meets OP's imaginary girlfriend.
  • Options

You can only imagine what will happen if OP's imaginary wife meets OP's imaginary girlfriend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmLHOGT0v4c
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Seriously, Operationpig, you flagged that picture? And there was I thinking that people from Yorkshire had a sense of humour.

*shakes head*

Is that why you flagged my facebook link!
    ;O)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Chizz said:

*shakes head*

Irony alert.

If I could stick a pic up for a would ya thread you lots would be drooling lol.

Thing is I can't, which is a MASSIVE shame.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Can you stop trying to pimp your new girlfriend to us? It's a bit sick. Not in a good way.
  • Options

Can you stop trying to pimp your new girlfriend to us? It's a bit sick. Not in a good way.

She not my GF and it's you guys thats keeping it going.

Back to the takeover anyway, I've heard it could be on again but rather it be off.
  • Options
    Chunes said:

Gets called out on his "set sights on premier league" gloat-heavy thread, and tries to change the subject by claiming he's shagging some "blonde milf" because that's what a total 100% lad he is.

Maybe the OP fan club will review their policy because personally, if I was cringing any harder, my head would explode.

Why thank you kind sir, and also thanks for the input in this thread, very interesting read indeed.
  • Options

Chunes said:

Gets called out on his "set sights on premier league" gloat-heavy thread, and tries to change the subject by claiming he's shagging some "blonde milf" because that's what a total 100% lad he is.

Maybe the OP fan club will review their policy because personally, if I was cringing any harder, my head would explode.

Why thank you kind sir, and also thanks for the input in this thread, very interesting read indeed.
    Thank God for that!

(Note to self. Soapy, stop being so sarcastic)
  • Options
    So the takeover may be on again? Has the French club malarkey been sorted out then?
  • Options
    seth plum said:

So the takeover may be on again? Has the French club malarkey been sorted out then?

Mixed messages but Milan publicly blew him out, so who knows?

I don't want him anyway near this place, it all seemed to good to be true at first anyway, we're still poor.

• Options
    We had it with Zabeel so I know how you may feel having all that money dangled then snatched away.
    Just have to rely on Semedo winning Euromillions I reckon.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

We had it with Zabeel so I know how you may feel having all that money dangled then snatched away.
    Just have to rely on Semedo winning Euromillions I reckon.

Funny thing is we haven't really suffered as a result of it, Milan has/is still funding us.

Like i've said before, after it all came out in the wash I'm glad we dodged it myself.

• Options

The best way to describe her would be Milf, blonde, early 40s looks younger, married.

What more can I say.

You could say thanks mum afterwards