Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sheff wed takeover collapses

Comments

• Options

Truth be told we're not that far off, who needs a dodgy Azerbaijani geezer shirt anyhow!

• Options

Anyway guys, I've just come in from the boozer and I've had a very good chat with a certain northern bird in this said boozer and I think she wants me to give her a good seeing too so forgive my cockiness on here lol

That's funny. Stop pretending. We all know you are at home in your mom's basement playing online video games
    Just thought I'd let my mates down south know what I've been up to tonight :);)

• Options
    Bird you 'think' wants it after you have had several beers....then you woke up.

You did say 'northern' bird, never mind.
  • Options
    Do they do kebab flavoured condoms up there?
  • Options
    How about a pic
    or is she a bit of a pig to :-)

We love you really OP just the Wendies we dont like
  • Options

Any further questions?

Did she swallow??
  • Options
    The best way to describe her would be Milf, blonde, early 40s looks younger, married.

What more can I say.
  • Options

Anyway guys, I've just come in from the boozer and I've had a very good chat with a certain northern bird in this said boozer and I think she wants me to give her a good seeing too so forgive my cockiness on here lol

Adrian!

We wondered where you'd gone!

• Options

Typical Piggie, your always giving it the big one on here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Okay, for the record, when it was first announced we all thought it was the start of something good, however, certain things started to come to light and Mammadov situation just got worse and worse.

Personally I'm happy it's not gone through, with the reports coming through from Lens it was getting stranger by the minute.

We still have Milan who has funded the rest of the signings and we have a decent manager who has got the team in a good shape and spirit.

No drama.

PL - you never know.

Selling Antonio funding your signings.

• Options

Typical Piggie, your always giving it the big one on here.
    Got to have some enjoyment whilst theres no football have't I? ....tell you wot,.... If you're ever up here, give me a shout and I'll introduce you to her mate, she's nice as well lol

• Options

The best way to describe her would be Milf, blonde, early 40s looks younger, married.

What more can I say.

Tits? Arse?

• Options
    op's gone a bit quiet, looks like her old man has found him.
  • Options

What more can I say.

And a fanny like the hole in the titanic
  • Options

Any further questions?

How many fingers?
    How big was her tits
    Hairy Mary or shaven haven
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

What more can I say.

The truth will suffice...............
  • Options
    You asked for that Chizz!
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Not exactly doing much for tourism to Sheffield OR Malta!! :-(
  • Options

Congrats mate!
  • Options

What more can I say.

You'll never be florida addick
  • Options

• Options
    What has the world come to? Sheffield Wednesday SHOULD be taking over the World, NOT the other way round!
  • Options
    i'm sure he said he was married.
  • Options

P'raps she's his wife..?
  • Options
    Chizz said:

P'raps she's his wife..?
    no, he seemed liked he enjoyed it.