Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sheff wed takeover collapses

Comments

• Options
    Where are you Piggy? Come out, come out, wherever you are.
  • Options
    What's op pigs opinion ?? Not so massive?
  • Options
    R u sulking little piggy?
  • Options
    The home kit advertised at their shop does indeed have 'Azerbaijan land of Fire' as the sponsor. so if the deal has collapsed what happens now, do they get taken over by Bill Gates (whose wealth is probably not massive enough anyway) and he changes the shirt sponsor to Microsoft. What about the fans who have already got the 2014-2015 shirt?
    I assume the club will be massive enough to give those who want it their shirt money back, and supply a new one for free.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

The home kit advertised at their shop does indeed have 'Azerbaijan land of Fire' as the sponsor. so if the deal has collapsed what happens now, do they get taken over by Bill Gates (whose wealth is probably not massive enough anyway) and he changes the shirt sponsor to Microsoft. What about the fans who have already got the 2014-2015 shirt?
    I assume the club will be massive enough to give those who want it their shirt money back, and supply a new one for free.

Collectors' item, surely?

• Options
    Pretty sure OP said he didn't want mammadov to take over in the end cos he seems very dodgy.

Think the pigs have had a lucky escape
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That'll bring a halt to all the premiership quality players flocking to the rust bucket then, oh hold on ?
  • Options
    Wow some of the comments in here??
  • Options
    Hey Piggie!
    Have you just woken up from a darkened room?
  • Options

Okay, for the record, when it was first announced we all thought it was the start of something good, however, certain things started to come to light and Mammadov situation just got worse and worse.

Personally I'm happy it's not gone through, with the reports coming through from Lens it was getting stranger by the minute.

We still have Milan who has funded the rest of the signings and we have a decent manager who has got the team in a good shape and spirit.

No drama.

PL - never.

Fixed it for you OP
  • Options

Okay, for the record, when it was first announced we all thought it was the start of something good, however, certain things started to come to light and Mammadov situation just got worse and worse.

Personally I'm happy it's not gone through, with the reports coming through from Lens it was getting stranger by the minute.

We still have Milan who has funded the rest of the signings and we have a decent manager who has got the team in a good shape and spirit.

No drama.

PL - never.

Fixed it for you OP
    Surprised at you Pauli.

• Options
    By the way, whoever called Wednesday the pigs? shame on you sir.
  • Options
    Truth be told we're not that far off, who needs a dodgy Azerbaijani geezer anyhow!
  • Options

Okay, for the record, when it was first announced we all I thought it was the start of something good, and came on here massively blabbing to all and sundry, however, certain things the bleedin obvious started to come to light dawn on my simple northern brain and Mammadov situation just got worse and worse.

Personally I'm now pretending to be happy it's not gone through, with the reports coming through from Lens it was getting stranger by the minute.

We still have Milan who has funded the rest of the signings and we have a decent manager who has got the team in a good shape and spirit mid table slot of mediocracy, where we massively belong.

No Melo drama.

PL I'm having a laugh.

I'm over the moon, think of the Lens scenario at Hillsboro? In Milan we trust.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2014
    I'm sure he would have been great for you!

• Options
    Oops can't tell one Stan from another.
  • Options

Anyway guys, I've just come in from the boozer and I've had a very good chat with a certain northern bird in this said boozer and I think she wants me to give her a good seeing too so forgive my cockiness on here lol

That's funny. Stop pretending. We all know you are at home in your mom's basement playing online video games
  • Options

Anyway guys, I've just come in from the boozer and I've had a very good chat with a certain northern bird in this said boozer and I think she wants me to give her a good seeing too so forgive my cockiness on here lol

That's funny. Stop pretending. We all know you are at home in your mom's basement playing online video games
    Just thought I'd let my mates down south know what I've been up to tonight :);)

• Options

Good to know you logged onto CharltonLife first.......

Well Owlstalk, Skygo, BBC weather, Clife....not bad that for you guys.

• Options
    Any further questions?