Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2014

Comments

• Options
    Another Chargers fan here. End result of spending a month or so a year in Southern California.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    AFC EAST:
    Bills – Avi_dAddick
    Dolphins – CharltonParkLane, 9goalswentpastperry, Jdredsox
    Patriots – Same3110
    Jets - CharltonMadrid, CAFCTrev

AFC NORTH:
    Ravens -
    Bengals -
    Browns - cafcbrown
    Steelers - Ben18, WestSA

AFC SOUTH:
    Texans –
    Colts –
    Jaguars –
    Titans -

AFC WEST:
    Broncos – Leroy Ambrose
    Chiefs – stackitsteve, johnny73, Minkcafc
    Raiders – MrOneLung, northstandsteve, All_Thaid_Up
    Chargers - Blinkant, DamoNorthStand

NFC EAST:
    Cowboys – supaclive, Bilko, chester_conrad
    Giants – SuedeAdidas, EastStand
    Eagles – ValleyGary, twiggyaddick
    Redskins – bolloxbolder, hudson-son-son

NFC NORTH:
    Bears – andyg90, Wright6679
    Lions –
    Packers – CAFCjoe94, Macronate
    Vikings - Lincsaddick

NFC SOUTH:
    Falcons – DanDavis, Karim_myBagheri
    Panthers –
    Saints –
    Buccaneers – danhughes99, Dannoo_86

NFC WEST:
    Cardinals –
    Rams –
    49ers – RDG, cs1986
    Seahawks -
  • Options
    AFC South wont be followed that closely!
  • Options
    Another Steelers fan! Was first team I watched and was hooked from then on out. Last two years haven't followed the NFL as much but hoping to make a comeback this season. Think Steelers can make playoffs through wildcard at best if they get their D back to what it was 3/4 years ago.
  • Options
    A New York Jet here. Probably gonna be another 8-8 season.

As long as we finish with a better record then the midgets (Giants) Ill be happy.
  • Options
    19 out of 32 isn't too bad though!
  • Options
    Another Chiefs fan here. Cant see us improving on last season. Alex Smith is good and we have Jamal Charles but thats it on Offence.

Defence should still be strong. Might scrape the playoffs
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Buffalo Bills represented here also ValleyGary. My mums side of the family hail from Tonawanda, a suburb there.

Will enjoy another 5 to 7 win season, probably not too many left before Bon Jovi or someone else puts us out of our misery.
  • Options
    Cowboys. Just got tickets for Wembley in November.
  • Options
    edited September 2014

Cowboys. Just got tickets for Wembley in November.

Can you support a different team to fill in some of the gaps ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Surprising that there isn't any Colts fans. Would have thought the Saints would be one of the most likeable teams to root for recent fans as well bounty gate aside.
  • Options
    What does everyone make of the Wes Welker drugs story out there ATM?
  • Options
    Jdredsox said:

What does everyone make of the Wes Welker drugs story out there ATM?

Story is that he took molly (mdma over here) at the Kentucky Derby and it was laced with speed. It's weird, cos Welker isn't the sort of player you'd immediately associate with PEDs, but the league is starting to take drug testing more seriously of late. It may be that it's as rife as a lot of people have suspected for along time, and that the recent spate of suspensions are the thin end of the wedge.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Don't have a team so...

Of the 13 sides without any CL fans, who should I follow for some interesting and entertaining games?
  • Options

Don't have a team so...

Of the 13 sides without any CL fans, who should I follow for some interesting and entertaining games?

Colts or Ravens I'd say
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    For pure entertainment I would go Lions as they could throw a record amount of yards and still barely beat the other team due to stupid mistakes. Also get to support Megatron. Best mix of entertainment and winning though would be the Saints. Definitely not the Ravens.

Or do this:

http://www.nfl-360.com/pick-team
  • Options

Don't have a team so...

I'd say saints. Especially this year, have a real outside chance of winning something.
  • Options
    Gone for the Cardinals this year as my mate is a 49ers fan.
  • Options
    good win for Seahawks last night, 36-16 over the Pack.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=400554214
  • Options
    Sherman is going to be very bored this year if a QB as good as Rodgers is afraid to throw to his side of the field.

Seattle look better than last year somehow and the noise at Qwest is unreal.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Broncos are my team of choice VG
  • Options
    I'm a Seahawk. Ever since I had John Madden 92 on the mega drive and they were so awful I pitied them. Last year felt like the end of a very long journey.
  • Options
    Great start Chiefs.
    At least we've not got a team like the Broncos up next....oh wait
  • Options
    Go 'phins. Poor old Patriots. Game of two halves. Perhaps it'll be our year after all.
  • Options
    Unlucky for Browns
  • Options
    Dolphins fan here, ever since they were the only team to beat the Bears in their all-conquering 1986 (?) season. And cos they had Dan Marino, legend in our playground.
  • Options

Dolphins fan here, ever since they were the only team to beat the Bears in their all-conquering 1986 (?) season. And cos they had Dan Marino, legend in our playground.

That was my first season too. Love Marino. We should have won the Superbowl that year, froze in the AFC Conference game. Never come close since have we?!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Good win for the Vikings tonight. I think they may surprise a few this season. (and, yes, I am a Vikes fan)
  • Options
    I'm a browns fan since cleveland days (are they still there)? I'm always in the dog house so its seems fitting to join the pound!
  • Options

That was my first season too. Love Marino. We should have won the Superbowl that year, froze in the AFC Conference game. Never come close since have we?!
    Not really - rare for us to even threaten the play-offs these days. I remember when we got Jimmy Johnson after the Don - thought we'd definitely win the Superbowl under JJ. Still waiting.