Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2014

Comments

• Options
    I'm a Steelers fan, stick me on your list. Love Sunday nights watching NFL
  • Options
    I'm dolphins, glory boy gone wrong, my cousin moved there in about 1984 and followed them since.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Eagles baby!

Edit: The Philly ones...not the Nigels!
  • Options
    Well as you can see I go on and on about the mighty Pats so you can guess who I'm rooting for...
  • Options
    Raiders for me!
    I have done a few fantasy leagues in the past, won a 20 team fantasy run out of the states, it's better when you have to draft a team, rather than the NFLUK where you can all pick the same players.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    AFC EAST:
    Bills –
    Dolphins – CharltonParkLane
    Patriots – Same3110
    Jets -

AFC NORTH:
    Ravens -
    Bengals -
    Browns - cafcbrown
    Steelers - Ben18

AFC SOUTH:
    Texans –
    Colts –
    Jaguars –
    Titans -

AFC WEST:
    Broncos – Leroy Ambrose
    Chiefs – stackitsteve
    Raiders – MrOneLung, northstandsteve, All_Thaid_Up
    Chargers - Blinkant

NFC EAST:
    Cowboys – supaclive
    Giants – SuedeAdidas
    Eagles – ValleyGary, twiggyaddick
    Redskins – bolloxbolder, hudson-son-son

NFC NORTH:
    Bears –
    Lions –
    Packers – CAFCjoe94, Macronate
    Vikings -

NFC SOUTH:
    Falcons – DanDavis
    Panthers –
    Saints –
    Buccaneers – danhughes99

NFC WEST:
    Cardinals –
    Rams –
    49ers – RDG, cs1986
    Seahawks -
  • Options
    Fantasy league in NFL , funk that, I still learn a new rule every time I watch it 30 years on :)
  • Options
    Packers.
  • Options
    Yea a draft is much better and would be good to do seeing as there's a few of us on here interested. Maybe next year.
  • Options
    Another Philly Eagles, got family over there, been to the Linc once and loved it, hoping to go again!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    49ers fan here
  • Options
    I suppose a draft is possible tomorrow night if there is interest
  • Options

I'd be up for it, let's see if we can get enough interest.
  • Options
    Bears fan here due to family born in Chicago. Always had a soft spot for the Chargers though, my first game being Saints/Chargers at Wembley, great first game to watch and LDT was a beast!
  • Options
    I am a Cowboys fan and for all you Cowboys haters out there, don't worry they will be shite as normal. The biggest underachievers in world sport.
  • Options

How would it work exactly ?
  • Options
    Another Chiefs fan here.
  • Options
    Giants here too. Not optimistic about this season after last years pile of poo.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

How would it work exactly ?
    Takes about an hour, just in order need to draft a team from the running backs, wide receivers and quarterbacks in the league basically. Then from your own squad of 12 or so pick a team to start each week based on who they start against etc. You can then pick up undrafted players throughout the year based on any injuries causing some random to become the Rams starting RB.
  • Options
    I am in
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jets fan here. Wife is a New Yorker. Come on Green Gang.
  • Options
    Racing Post has its NFL preview in tomorrow's edition
  • Options
    Buccaneers fan here.
  • Options
    The Broncos will destroy the entire league in the regular season, just like last year. Expect offensive records to tumble; Peyton Manning to look like Christ himself at times during the season; some random D-lineman to shoot somebody in a bar during a roid-fuelled rage; Welker to come back from his amphet suspension and be the best receiver in the league; Hillman, Ball, Anderson and Bibbs to carry for approximately 237 yards combined all season; Manning to fall apart like badly put together lego the first time the Broncos play anywhere it's cold in January and get smashed up by someone like the Steelers or Seahwaks in their first playoff game :(
  • Options
    with Georgia on my mind, Rise up you Dirty Birds!

Falcons!
  • Options

I'm dolphins, glory boy gone wrong, my cousin moved there in about 1984 and followed them since.

Me too. We're the Liverpool of the NFL; big in the '70s and '80s and done sod all since. 4 months of ruined Sunday nights await. Still, I'm off to Wembley at the end of the month to watch us which will be good. An 8-8 season of obscurity one imagines.
  • Options
    The Bears for me, got into American football in 1985, the year they won the Superbowl(glory boy) and then went to see them at Wembley in '86 vs the Cowboys. I also played for a few years in the mid 80's for a local team called the Thames Barriers.
  • Options
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-echochambers-29052531

Every season I hope for a revival from the Purple People Eaters .. but it never happens .. Seattle looks good for a rare repeat championship
  • Options
    Phins. I've followed them for far longer than is good for me. If we can remain focused on the field this year and avoid any scandals I can see us getting to the playoffs and then it is anyone's guess.
  • Options
    49ers fan here, I think they missed their chance the last two years. Looks like Seattle are on for a repeat this year.

I'll be at Wembley to watch the Raiders get thrashed later this year