Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peeters V Uwe

Comments

• Options
    Given his sudden beatification, I am sticking with St Peeter at the moment, but whether or not he holds the keys to heaven, only time will tell ;-)
  • Options
    It's good to see a manager who has a real emotional investment in the performance but I hope it's not a regular occurence - sometimes he'll need to step back and think a bit more analytically rather than heart on sleeve, gut instinct reactions. Uwe's still a dickwad though.
  • Options

I think Uwe has got a bit of a cheek. He repeatedly came out of his area and wandered about. Bob didn't complain.

Surely room enough in our technical area for only one bloke with a monkey's bum on the back of his head. Must have been what Bob said to him .
  • Options
    I'm 6'1" and tipping 18st on the scales but big Bob Peetersh dwarfed me up at the training ground last week. He even casts a shadow over Bikey.....
  • Options

Can't wait to see Big Bob doing chin-ups on the crossbar at the Den.

wont need to do chin-ups, he can just stand and his chin is on the crossbar.
  • Options
    RedMist said:

Can't wait to see Big Bob doing chin-ups on the crossbar at the Den.

wont need to do chin-ups, he can just stand and his chin is on the crossbar.
    Maybe push ups instead?
  • Options

I'm 6'1" and tipping 18st on the scales but big Bob Peetersh dwarfed me up at the training ground last week. He even casts a shadow over Bikey.....

No wonder summer has ended.
  • Options
    3rd manager on the trot that I genuinely like. Keep the passion coming Bob, all the best managers get under the oppositions skin. Think in time he's got the potential to become a bit of a club legend. Can see a massive bronze statue of his celebration face outside of the ground.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2014
    I refuse to like St Peeter, because all the managers I like get chucked out. So, I really really really dislike this guy, almost as much as I do Pardew.
  • Options
    Know what you mean, SA...that's why I'm calling him Big Bad Bob...
  • Options
    Big Bad... Big Bad Bob.... Big Bad Bobby Peeters!!!
  • Options

I refuse to like St Peeter, because all the managers I like get chucked out. So, I really really really dislike this guy, almost as much as I do Pardew.

Hmmm. Using that analogy, does that mean you like Pardew?
  • Options
    Just been sacked.... Ha!
  • Options
    That's what happens when you pinch our transfer targets. Phew lucky escape for us.
  • Options
    Dave Whelan has just been on SS1 saying he wants a tough manager to replace Uwe ...............

• Options

Dave Whelan has just been on SS1 saying he wants a tough manager to replace Uwe ...............

Roy Keane!
  • Options
    Curbs 16-1
  • Options
    Funny club Wigan. They had a reputation for giving managers time but haven't down that since Martinez left.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Funny club Wigan. They had a reputation for giving managers time but haven't down that since Martinez left.

Dropping out of the Premier League can make a club desperate.
  • Options
    Can't stand Rosler, nasty piece of work. I think this goes down as a point to Bob
  • Options

Dropping out of the Premier League can make a club desperate.
    True. A lot of the fans seem to have wanted Rosler out a while ago. Strange one as he started pretty well there.
  • Options
    So where's he going to go? FC Rot-weiss Erfurt?
  • Options
    Interesting to see Whelan say that one of the reasons he had to sack Rosler was because of the heavy investment in the squad. You'd have to think that spending, what was it, £3million(?) on a striker who hasn't scored a goal yet would count against him. It's almost like Andy Delort got Rosler sacked with his rubbish performances. His legacy lives on. Stand down Agent Andy
  • Options
    And the Bob Uwe rematch had been brought forward to be on TV!
  • Options
    Uwe Rosler is a very good manager.
    Look at what he did at Brentford, Wigan were doing nothing mid table last season then he takes them into the play-offs.
    A dodgy start then gets the bullet, ridiculous decision.
  • Options

After reading that statement, Michael Appleton requests that we now use this picture.......

• Options

Uwe Rosler is a very good manager.
    Look at what he did at Brentford, Wigan were doing nothing mid table last season then he takes them into the play-offs.
    A dodgy start then gets the bullet, ridiculous decision.

Start!!!!!!!!!!! We're 17 games in