Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Andy delort (This saga is all over - or is it???)

Comments

• Options
    He's signed, in my head we've got him
  • Options
    Tommorow's the day I can feel it.
  • Options
    Odds on him doing his cruciate in the game tonight?
  • Options

Odds on him doing his cruciate in the game tonight?

Don't even think it.
  • Options
    This transfer is going to go on long then who killed Lucy beal saga!!!
  • Options
    Andy Delort killed Lucy Beale?
  • Options
    Tours game kicks off at 7 if anyone's interested.

Delort definitely starting too.

Ligue 2 @Ligue_2 · 1m

Tours XI v. Ajaccio : Salles - Diawara, Gradit, Schwechlen, Bouhours - Belkebla, Chavalerin, Santamaria - Adnane, Bergougnoux, Delort.
  • Options

Andy Delort killed Lucy Beale?

Did he!!? right I'm off to the bookie
  • Options
    Just got this from the Tours twitter feed! Is he scoring already? Any French speakers on here?

'4 minutes: Tours attaquant Andy Delort emporté à la jambe cassée soupçonnée'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i think it says "i hate Bermondsey Pikeys"
  • Options
    Tres drole.
  • Options
    been watching since half seven. Not fast, not atmospheric, not great quality, no goals, and Andy just got involved in a messed up free kick.
  • Options
    Far worse!

'4 minutes: Tours striker Andy Delort won the suspected broken leg'
  • Options
    I wouldn't want to win that!
  • Options
    I think that must be how they decide whose going to get injured over there... odd bunch the french.
  • Options
    I can see why Griffin Park might be attractive in comparison to this, makes Tuesdays Valley look like Celtic on a European night.
  • Options
    He's a double hard bastard, he's playing on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    vffvff
    edited August 2014
    0-0 defences on top. Half time.

Andy Delort was part of a fancy free kick that went wrong and he was fouled and lay on the ground for a couple of minutes but was fine.

Not many supporters in the ground. Only a handful of Tours supporters to say good bye to. Tours opening game against Valenciennes FC had attendance of 5,000. The highest attendance of any French ligue1 game was 14,000.

http://www.ligue1.com/ligue2/classement
  • Options
    I was listening to the wireless the other day when a Norwich fan said van Wolfswinkle looked a million dollars on Youtube.
    Hmmmmnnnn.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

I was listening to the wireless the other day when a Norwich fan said van Wolfswinkle looked a million dollars on Youtube.
    Hmmmmnnnn.

Well they paid a lot more than that for him. He probably would have been decent at this level anyway.
  • Options
    Floodlights have gone off!
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Hmmmmnnnn.

Let's call the whole thing off!
  • Options
    The floodlights have gone off. Rumours are delort is on he's way over to england as we speak.

• Options
    He's just signed again. The other signature was disappearing ink. Signed