Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• Options
    Gigginstown finish 1st, 2nd & 3rd (their 4th runner didn't finish the race) with Mouse Morris, the "odd" trainer in the race, landing it with Alpha Des Obeaux - the 4th favourite.
  • Options
    Just the four winners for Elliott and Gigginstown today. Many of the opposition couldn't seem to get anywhere these winners and will, no doubt, be seen over here although, as Irish trainers and Michael O'Leary has publicly stated, they are incredibly badly handicapped.
  • Options
    With both Alan and Ann Potts passing away in the last three months, it is somewhat bitter sweet to see their colours today. Hope their legacy lives on through the family, starting with a poignant win for Fininan's Oscar today.
  • Options
    Gutsy performance from Finian's Oscar.

Worst ride i've seen in a while from the jockey on Katy Royal in the 2:15 at Newcastle. Complete non-trier. Luckily i backed the winner.
  • Options

Worst ride i've seen in a while from the jockey on Katy Royal in the 2:15 at Newcastle. Complete non-trier. Luckily i backed the winner.

Luckily I backed Finians Oscar. Willaim Henry had a nightmeire.
  • Options
    great to have the jumps back.
  • Options

Poor ride but harsh to say it was a complete non trier.
  • Options

Poor ride but harsh to say it was a complete non trier.
    Well the BHA have given him a 10 day ban.

• Options
    Sorry, I watched the race but didnt realise there was a stewards afterwards.
    I just put it down to poor riding giving the horse too much to do.
    There are non triers every day that are not looked into.
  • Options

Sorry, I watched the race but didnt realise there was a stewards afterwards.
    I just put it down to poor riding giving the horse too much to do.
    There are non triers every day that are not looked into.

I agree. I only really noticed as he should have beaten the horse I'd backed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Apples Shakira in the first at Cheltenham, a full sister to Apples Jade, Henderson is raving about her, stating put a hurdle in front of her and she is electric,. Have a tickle on her for the Triumph @20/1 before she runs tomorrow.
  • Options
    Who see finians oscer today that was a serious turn of foot after the last fence.
  • Options

Sorry just seen your message paulbaconsarnie,was at Warwick and then Olly’s yard today. Aiden was very happy with the horse and says he needs 2 and a half mile plus

See another one of @killer kish horses runs today. East wing in 3.40 uttoxeter.
  • Options

Sorry just seen your message paulbaconsarnie,was at Warwick and then Olly’s yard today. Aiden was very happy with the horse and says he needs 2 and a half mile plus

See another one of @killer kish horses runs today. East wing in 3.40 uttoxeter.
    Drifting on Betfair.
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Apples Shakira in the first at Cheltenham, a full sister to Apples Jade, Henderson is raving about her, stating put a hurdle in front of her and she is electric,. Have a tickle on her for the Triumph @20/1 before she runs tomorrow.

Bosch
  • Options
    Easssyyyy
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Great call Smiffy
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Now smashed into 9/2 after that performance
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    smiffyboy said:

smiffyboy said:

Now smashed into 9/2 after that performance
    Took 16s this morning, here's hoping.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The New One at 16s tomorrow is the biggest rick I've seen in a long time
  • Options
    Sorry guys if following my horses,really disappointing run today and expected so much this season
  • Options

Sorry guys if following my horses,really disappointing run today and expected so much this season

Form can change quickly.
  • Options
    faugheen was wonderful to see, also good chance that walsh will miss cheltenham, can anyone see him losing the retainer with ricci?
  • Options
    BHA announce that from next January trainers will have to declare if a horse has had a breathing operation since its last run .
  • Options
    Word from Mullins - Annamix is his Supreme horse, smashing everything at home. Best price 12/1 with betfair, generally 10/1 elsewhere.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

Word from Mullins - Annamix is his Supreme horse, smashing everything at home. Best price 12/1 with betfair, generally 10/1 elsewhere.

When is it running?
  • Options

bobmunro said:

When is it running?
    It's entered for the Supreme and the Ballymore (Neptune) - nothing before then yet but likely at Leopardstown end of January (my guess).
  • Options

BHA announce that from next January trainers will have to declare if a horse has had a breathing operation since its last run .

Interesting article on this subject on Fergal OBrien website a while ago

http://fergalobrienracing.co.uk/should-wind-operations-be-public-knowledge/
  • Options
    Going to Lingfield tomorrow - any tips?