Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2014/2015 Weekly betting thread

Comments

• Options
    Can someone explain to me why we are 2nd favs at home to Wolves tomorrow?
  • Options

Can someone explain to me why we are 2nd favs at home to Wolves tomorrow?

Don't complain about it, get your money on!
  • Options
    Because the bookies still think we are shit. long may it continue.
  • Options

Who bets like this ffs?!!?!??!
  • Options
    See that on twitter earlier, mental lucky man must of been shi**ing bricks at the end
  • Options
    So money, very bet wow
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    If I attempted a bet like that I would prob get 8 right with an odds on team like Celtic letting in a 95th minute goal at home to Gretna to draw 1-1.

My treble for tomorrow.
    Watford
    Reading
    Sheff Utd

10/1
  • Options
    Out of interest, do people generally think they have more / less / the same success when betting on football midweek in comparison to weekends ?
  • Options
    I think my weekend betting has more success (not that I have much) then weekdays. Weekdays tend to be a bit more unpredictable and it always feels like there are more goals then weekends. Maybe its the better atmosphere under the floodlights that help produce better games, or maybe its just because the players have more time to prepare in the day. Either way I'm probably talking bollocks and there will be a record number of 0-0 draws tomorrow night and if that's the case hopefully I will win a bet too.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Less on weekdays.

Got lucky this weekend. Paddypower text me friday saying I've got a free bet. Went on hoping it was a 5er only 2 quid so stuck it on Palace/Burnley draw, Bolton/Wed draw (banker) and Brum/Leeds draw and came in at 34/1.

Forest at home to Fulham is decent odds for the teams I think at 8/11.

Also liking the look of Coventry at Scunny as a risky one (7/5) and Atletico are away at Olympiakos (evens). Also Reading just so to get more satisfaction when Millwall lose.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Out of interest, do people generally think they have more / less / the same success when betting on football midweek in comparison to weekends ?

Less in midweek. Can only remember 2 or 3 wins, luckily I also bet less, like tonight I'll probably use £6 of free bets Diego Costa got me at the weekend.
  • Options

Someone from Ireland
  • Options
    Bristol City
    Coventry
    Watford
    Wigan

27/1
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Someone from Ireland
    I just don't believe that someone has picked those results. It's the Peterborough one that does it for me - there's just no reason why anyone would fancy that game to be a draw. Seen too many of these huge win betting slips posted on the internet over the last year or so, I reckon it's b*llocks.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

shirty5 said:

Someone from Ireland
    I just don't believe that someone has picked those results. It's the Peterborough one that does it for me - there's just no reason why anyone would fancy that game to be a draw. Seen too many of these huge win betting slips posted on the internet over the last year or so, I reckon it's b*llocks.
    They are usually confirmed by the bookie, not sure if this one has yet.
  • Options
    Have to agree that midweek games are less predictable.
  • Options
    Reading, Norwich, Watford looks a good treble tonight.
  • Options
    MK Dons, Bristol City, Forest is 6.4/1!
  • Options
    Or MK Dons, Forest and Watford, 5.73/1
  • Options
    Watford
    Cardiff
    Norwich (BTTS)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brentford
    Blackpool
    Charlton
    (...& so Charlton go top of the league)

35-40/1 depending on where you place.
  • Options
    Watford
    Wigan
    Charlton
    Sheff utd

40/1
  • Options
    Birmingham v Wendies D
    Norwich W
    Cardiff W
    Bolton W

44/1
  • Options
    Can make up my mind whether to go 'all in' on Watford at Evens.
    From what I witnessed on Saturday, they should absolutely demolish Blackpool….
  • Options
    Mk, Burton, athletico, Watford... Fiver returns 86.
    Done the trebled too
  • Options
    So near, yet so far away
    shine166 said:

• Options
    Are they score anytime shine or score first?
  • Options

Anytime, I only discoverd the spincast this season but I think il stick with it as I've been pretty close every week and you can get some great odds

• Options
    edited September 2014
    shine166 said:

Anytime, I only discoverd the spincast this season but I think il stick with it as I've been pretty close every week and you can get some great odds

Is that on bet365?