Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2014/2015 Weekly betting thread

1353637383941»

Comments

• Options
    I did but I did no goal scorer rather then 0-0. Not being offered nothing on cash out though. Not watching anymore as I know a goal is coming.
  • Options
    Ouch
  • Options
    And there it is
  • Options
    £348 was the last offered cash out. Why am I so greedy? Gutted
  • Options
    exactly why I hate cash out. Mind fuck.
  • Options
    Lesson learned for next time. I did no goal scorer because I'm sure own goals don't count. Maybe that's why they never offered me cash out. Ffs
  • Options
    Gutted. Was being offered over 270. 350 was going to be my target. Fck fck fck.
  • Options
    Missed my cash out by seconds, dishing up my son's pudding. £350 down the drain. Gutted.
  • Options
    If anyone doesn't wanna lose a bet today don't back the following

Norwich BTTS + win
    Wycombe BTTS + win
    Southampton BTTS + win
  • Options
    Bad Everton in my accy so my day was over before 3pm. The run continues...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BET365 doing the offer's again this week for the CL semi's
  • Options
    Big_Bob said:

BET365 doing the offer's again this week for the CL semi's

It's almost like they enjoy losing money
  • Options
    Looking at bet365 app but can't see bet for +.5 goals.only + or- 2.5 goals.for the champions league games. If anyone can point me in the right direction cheers fellas.
  • Options

Looking at bet365 app but can't see bet for +.5 goals.only + or- 2.5 goals.for the champions league games. If anyone can point me in the right direction cheers fellas.

If you go onto the relevant match, at the top there should be a tab that says 'goals'. Click that and its on there....1/33
  • Options
    Ok found it
  • Options
    Reading terms of bet it's saying you can't cash out. Is this right
  • Options

Reading terms of bet it's saying you can't cash out. Is this right

You can't cash out the original bet prior to placing the in play. You can cash out both anytime once they are both on (but it wouldn't make sense to do so)
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    It wouldn't let me cash out my no goalscorer bet I did instead of 0-0. So make sure youd do 0-0 if you want the option
  • Options
    Saying that I cant see either game being 0-0
  • Options
    Having done the draw for the in-play bet, can I just say thanks to Neymar for failing so miserably to play the most simple square pass in the history of football to the totally unmarked Messi for 3-3 in the last minute. Cheers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm with you on that one. 1 kick away from 180 quid and that helmet decided to pass when he could have tucked it away simply.

Nob head.
  • Options
    50 quid on Ronaldo at 3/1. Hmmm?
  • Options
    Was thinking the same. Was also thinking of doing over 4.5 goals and hoping the game just opens up. Decisions decisions
  • Options
    Decided against Ronaldo. I've done over 0.5 pre match and over 4.5 in play. I'm fully expecting a 0-0 or Ronaldo 1st goal now.
  • Options
    Lol. Bollocks. Hope u had it randy.
  • Options
    Get in. Sorry nicky boy but after neymar lost me 180 yesterday I was due a bit of luck.
  • Options
    Bet 365 are doing it again for Champions league final.