Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Surrey ccc

Comments

• Options
    Meaker drops Billings for 43....
  • Options
    Borthwick gets Stevens with the googly!
  • Options
    Alex Blake comes in. I'm remembering the first T20 between these 2 teams last year. Blake took us apart...

We soon put that right in the second match...
  • Options
    Kent 156 for 5.
    Come on Surrey
  • Options
    170/6.
    Need to get Billings out
  • Options
    Sam gets Haggett. 170-6.

Run rate is over 8 now but with Billings there they are still right in this. Gonna be close..
  • Options
    Of course Matt Coles scored a massive hundred against us in the is competition 2 years ago. If I remember correctly we still won and proceeded to the semi but I'm not certain of that!
  • Options
    Yes! Got him! Billings caught at long leg for 69 off the bowling of Sam Curran!

183/6
  • Options
    184/8, in the bag now...............
  • Options
    Make that 184/9 now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For anyone that doubts the quality of County cricket and whether it produces good cricketers *cough* @The_President *cough*.

The battle between Sam Curran and Sam Billings was one of the best I have seen in years... there were words exchanged some brilliant bowling and batting and a really intense battle. It looked like Billings would come out on top but Curran won in the end! Quality stuff.

Two young English players fighting it out. Doesn't get better!
  • Options
    Love beating Kent.
    Just love it
  • Options

Love beating Kent.
    Just love it

Don't. After the Somerset game and Van Der Merwe I'm not counting any chickens until the fat lady brings the curtain down!
  • Options
    Cole's just trying to hit everything out the ground now
  • Options
    Never in doubt....
  • Options
    Really needed that
  • Options
    We are not interested in this competition so thought we would help you out before we spank you in the 20/20
  • Options

We are not interested in this competition so thought we would help you out before we spank you in the 20/20

Like what happened last year? When Roy and Finch tore you a new one? Crawl back into your caravan! :p
  • Options

Hahaha 14th of July see you at the oval.
    Crickets aquivalent of old Trafford.
    Maidstone is the equivalent of Gigg lane
  • Options
    Canterbury -Majestic lovely ground - remember my first Kent Surrey game in 93 - 50 overs game.Carl Hooper smashed you all round the ground.Lets hope Billings does the same in July
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Canterbury -Majestic lovely ground - remember my first Kent Surrey game in 93 - 50 overs game.Carl Hooper smashed you all round the ground.Lets hope Billings does the same in July

We shall have to have a little wager nearer the time: )
  • Options

Agreed. I hope it's a good game. Boring when we destroy them as usual! :p
  • Options

It would be nice if we could get some tickets for the oval and have a few of us meet up for a beer
  • Options

It would be nice if we could get some tickets for the oval and have a few of us meet up for a beer
    Yes good shout!
  • Options
    Today's match V Hants is being streamed on the club website again
  • Options
    Am I correct in thinking that it's the top four in each group to go through ?
  • Options

Don't think so. It's changed for this year.

So the top team from each group goes straight to the semi final. 2nd in group 1 plays 3rd in group 2 and vice versa in a playoff to reach the semis.

So top 3 go through.
  • Options
    Started will. Sam and Tom got 3 early wickets between them.
  • Options

Don't think so. It's changed for this year.

So the top team from each group goes straight to the semi final. 2nd in group 1 plays 3rd in group 2 and vice versa in a playoff to reach the semis.

So top 3 go through.
    Thanks for that canters I wasn't sure what the format was.
    So that makes today's game a must win
  • Options
    Hampshire 45 for 3 off ten overs