Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Per woo thread

13»

Comments

• Options

LoOkOuT said:
    Got to tell you. As funny as that clip looks, those plastic clappers converted to paper aeroplanes that were being lobbed around all night were a bloody liability! They were flying around the stands at varying rates of knots and you couldn't turn your head without the risk of having your eye taken out by one! Amazing what amuses folk!

Grumpy old git rant over.
    There was a group of kids doing the same thing at our last home game of the season in the NU and it was really pissing me off.
  • Options

I was not having major bash at the England team, i think we actually have a squad for the first time in many years that could have a real go at upsetting the odds.

That if coached with more bravery we could be a special team to watch this World Cup, as much as i respect Roy, it is why im dissapointed that at the same time, we have some really exciting young attacking talent coming through we have a defence first manager.

I also think that Johnson is a good player for England.

England were shite against ordinary opposition, no need to make excuses for your post. Glen johnson is shocking - a shocking international player.....not up to standard at all. Coaching with more bravery? You need the quality on the park to do that. There's nothing in the England team to give anyone any optimism

• Options
    Six misplaced passes in 1st half hour, then I gave up counting (Henderson nearly as bad) how people rate him as class is beyond me.