Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England v Per woo thread

Apparently they travel as well as a car sick toddler whose overdosed on chocolate, but should be interesting how we line up.

Comments

• George and I are on the train to Wembley now, £30 for two of us good value, especially as we are definately going to win the world cup this time out ;-)
  • Is it tonight? What channel?
  • Yes. And probably ITV.
  • Think i'll watch tonight.

Well, until they frustrate me after 10 minutes and I have to turn the TV over to stop me chucking it through the window!
  • edited May 2014
    Watched 'one night in Turin ' again last night.
    I'm right in the mood me.
  • Comfortable 6-0 leaves everyone dreaming that this could be our year..........
  • Going to watch this as I'm completely knackered and feel like a slobby evening on the sofa. If it's Tyldesley I'll watch in silence!
  • Thats not a bad team on paper

Welbeck the weak link on the wing though.
  • Welbeck....AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH
  • Sponsored links:

• He can't even get into a midtable side!
  • @ is wrong with white footballs these days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • @ is wrong with white footballs these days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And black football boots!
  • Dull as opening.

No energy from team-mates buzzing around the ball carrier in their half.

Only 1 touch passing is along the back, a la charlton v millwall last season.

Already 5 aimless punts and 3 examples of shocking touch from Welbeck.

I so want England to play incisive high tempo passing football. Unfortunately it seems our players dont have the legs for it.
  • Seems like they're all terrified of being injured and playing way too safe.
  • edited May 2014

Think i'll watch tonight.

Well, until they frustrate me after 10 minutes and I have to turn the TV over to stop me chucking it through the window!

Nope, that's me... this games as dull as ditch water. Saying that 21 mins is a new record, DIY SOS Big Build it is then...
  • edited May 2014
    Think we always struggle against weaker but well organised opposition at home. We just don't have the creative players to draw out the opposition.

England in major tournaments are a better watch than Wembley friendlies
  • Why does Andy Townsend commentate for England so much, did he not play for Ireland ?
  • Jesus, has Rooney done anything right tonight? He should be the man out there pulling the strings.
  • Sponsored links:

• Welbeck is playing? Lmfao God help us if he starts against Italy or Uruguay.
  • Great goal tho!
  • Pick that out
  • yippee 1-0
  • Yes! Nailed on world cup win
  • Super strike that.

• Better football

Right Woy, get that fat meat head scouser off and bring on the other fat meat head scouser on. ;)

Jokes aside, Barkley Sterling and Shaw on. NOW! might as well see what they are about at this level
  • Might as well hand us the World Cup now.
  • If only goals from corners counted triple...we would be world beaters