Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Atletico vs Real

13»

Comments

• Options
    Atletico were seconds from being European champions yet the history books are going to show them as being on the wrong end of a rout
  • Options
    Simone has completely lost the plot! That said I cant think of fewer people i dislike that Ronaldo, talent or not..
  • Options
    vff said:

Erm what is Simeone doing on the middle of the pitch ?

Being a scumbag.

• Options
    Simeone lost the plot
  • Options
    Disgusting behaviour. Doubt UEFA will do anything about it though.
  • Options
    Best team won. What a player Angel Di Maria is. Not sure why Marcelo didn't start.

On to the World Cup!!
  • Options
    Love Simeone losing it and showing himself up. Scum bag he is.
  • Options
    Football is one cruel mother clucking game
  • Options
    Ramos is fast becoming my favourite player. Always comes through with the important goals.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    money wins again. Losing my love of football
  • Options
    Only watched from 60 mins onwards but what is that 'Adrian' like usually. Last few mins of normal time and AM knock it clear a couple of times for him to give up on it / wave a foot at it. If you can't look interested in the last few mins of a CL final when your team is winning you deserve to lose.

Glad Simeone lost, gutted Ronaldo won!
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Watching Athletico tonight was like watching a high class Charlton. They defended for their lives, great team spirit, managed to nick a goal, their fans looked in pain as they tried to hang on, but it all ended in heartbreak... Just like a standard Saturday afternoon down the valley.
  • Options
    Simeone was a great player and is proving himself a great manager. What he's achieved this year is incredible, I wonder what the next step for him is ?
  • Options
    mrbligh said:

anger management classes

Ha
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Ramos is fast becoming my favourite player. Always comes through with the important goals.

It's the way he runs the length of the pitch to get involved in any little foul, remonstrating with the ref and generally being a tw@t that means he'll never be my favourite.
    Absolute prick. Ramos I mean.
  • Options
    How come Terry wasn't here to receive the Trophy?
  • Options

vff said:

2-1 Bale. What did I tell you ? (For £50, I can give you next weeks winning lottery numbers! ). Real Madrid deserve it overall. Athletico missing Costa, playing for 9 mins and coming off and not being able to bring on an extra sub has cost them.

Anyone have 3-1 Marcelo?
    Doesn't matter if you did as re bet was settled at 1-1
  • Options
    Spanish football has such talent but I can never really warm to it cos of all the imaginary card waving and rolling on the floor.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My desire for Real to win was based on my great dislike for Simeone.
    I could fully understand those wanting Atletico to win and they are clearly a superb football team but Simeone's cynical and aggressive influence taints all that for me.
    Barcelona under Guardiola were a great side because they played pure football without cynicism - OK, they had bigger money behind them but Atletico are probably good enough to win big games without the nasty stuff.
    Maradonna, '86 & Simeone, '98 - left too big a scar with me and I would be a lot more forgiving if Simeone at least had got rid of the cynicism & nasty stuff as he evolved into coaching.
  • Options

TelMc32 said:

It's the way he runs the length of the pitch to get involved in any little foul, remonstrating with the ref and generally being a tw@t that means he'll never be my favourite.
    This. Ramos is the Spanish John Terry, class a c**t
  • Options

Do Spurs get more money if Real win it?

Around £15m in add ons for both Modric and Bale combined apparently!
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Do Spurs get more money if Real win it?

Around £15m in add ons for both Modric and Bale combined apparently!
    I wonder which players they'll waste that on this summer? Or they could use it to pay their next manager off by Christmas.
  • Options

TelMc32 said:

This. Ramos is the Spanish John Terry, class a c**t
    100%

There's a Spanish comedy show (Crackovia) where they take the piss out of Spanish footballers. The Guti one is beyond laugh out loud funny, but the Ramos pisstake is a close second.

That said, when he's not being a twat, he is a brilliant, brilliant player. His performances for the national side are often out of this world.