Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Atletico vs Real

Comments

• Options
    WE WANT PENS
  • Options

After 5 minutes of watching this, my wife has realised that she doesn't dislike football, she just doesn't like watching Charlton. "Maybe I should support one of these teams" is what she said.

Well, tell her this... In modern football the best team is usually the one with the most money... QPR have a higher wage bill that Athletico... We beat QPR.... Therefore Charlton are better than Athletico Madrid.

WE WANT PENS

Would seem Athletico's best chance now, really struggling to make any impact for the last 30 mins or so. They just need to keep defending well and hope they have more nerve from 12 yards.

• Options
    Ouf!
  • Options
    Anybody's game but would not surprise me if Real won this in extra time. Athletico looking a bit cream knackered. Bale to score.

Would prefer Athletico to win. That Athletico goals set up a cracking second half. A very decent final. Real have been better overall.
  • Options
    Athletico look absolutely knackered. Almost like they are playing with ten men.
  • Options

Typical that the one British player is by far the worst. What a miss.

• Options
    Best player on the pitch tonight. Ronaldo has gone missing.
  • Options
    Bollocks.

It's been coming but bollocks nonetheless.
  • Options
    He's been poor all night...had to be Gareth Bale. To be fair, Real have been the better side for a while.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bale's played like a dog - odds on that he'd score.
  • Options
    Do Spurs get more money if Real win it?
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

He's been poor all night...had to be Gareth Bale. To be fair, Real have been the better side for a while.

Had a good game I think. Consistently created chances for himself out of nothing.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited May 2014
    2-1 Bale. What did I tell you ?

(For £50, I can give you next weeks winning lottery numbers ! ).

Real Madrid deserve it overall. Athletico missing Costa, playing for 9 mins and coming off and not being able to bring on an extra sub has cost them.

• Options
    Always had a soft spot for Real for some reason. Love Ancelotti too. Great manager.
  • Options
    Diego Simeone's behaviour at half time in extra time has made me want Real to win.
  • Options
    3-1 all over.
  • Options
    Bollox. I'm switching over to the baseball.
  • Options
    vff said:

2-1 Bale. What did I tell you ? (For £50, I can give you next weeks winning lottery numbers! ). Real Madrid deserve it overall. Athletico missing Costa, playing for 9 mins and coming off and not being able to bring on an extra sub has cost them.

Anyone have 3-1 Marcelo?
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    How rubbish is the font for the names on Reals shirts? Champions League winnners but shirts from Lidl
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That's Spurs chances of getting Ancelotti gone! :-)
  • Options

Diego Simeone's behaviour at half time in extra time has made me want Real to win.

His behaviour in 1998 made me want Real to win.

• Options

His behaviour in 1998 made me want Real to win.

Very good point, well made sir.
  • Options
    Penalty Ronaldo 4-1 17 championship goals

Athletico truly with the stuffing knocked out of them.
  • Options
    4-1 is harsh. Feel for Godin as he's had a good game.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    What a wanker!! Simeone that is!
  • Options
    Just like Sunday morning football.
  • Options
    Simeone's lost it. Becks must be enjoying this.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited May 2014
    Erm what is Simeone doing on the middle of the pitch ?

All over. Real Madrid deserved the victory but not by that margin.
  • Options

TelMc32 said:

Had a good game I think. Consistently created chances for himself out of nothing.
    I should have added...poor, by his standards. Created some great chances, but really poor finishing.

Simeone really letting himself down now.