Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This season's best memories/moments

Now that that little pickle has been dealt with, I've actually been thinking back on the season quite fondly. It's been an emotional roller coaster and last night ensured that the season ended on the biggest high. There has been so many amazing moments; Jacko's goal, last night, sordell vs Wednesday etc.
I think we can all look back on this season now and remember the good moments rather than contemplate sitting in a bath with a toaster!

What's your favourite/ most memorable moment of this year?

Comments

• Options
    C_A_F_C said:

QPR home / Sheff Wed away in the cup wins in the space of three days.

THIS
  • Options
    edited April 2014

Best moment of the season was the exit of the gruesome two some if assessed in the long run.

Best pitch moment - jordan cousins winner v forest

Best CL moment...the end to the bickering and sniping ;)
  • Options
    I quite enjoyed the draw at Smallwall. If we had lost that day it would have become even more difficult to stay up but this day gave me hope.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Last night, for me.
    The rest of the season was hard work to watch.
  • Options
    Truly awful season not really any games that stand out, A few decent half's of football here and there but nothing that really stands out. If I would have went Sheff W away last week then maybe that would have prob been it.

However there is one thing that has come out the season that has been brilliant and that's Diego Poyet, The best youngster we have produced in many years and I'm sure he is going to play for the very best in the world and get many caps for England and not Uruguay (with a bit of luck). Hopefully we can squeeze another season or 2 out of him here but I wouldn't blame him if he decided to move to a top club. If he signs for Palace please erase this post, he can do one :)
  • Options
    Last night for me, but also enjoyed the Sheff Utd day out
  • Options
    edited April 2014

Looking forward to hearing what @paulie8290‌ seasons "highlights" were!

Leave him alone ffs

Sorry i dont mean to be disrespectful but crucify him on that thread, lets not make him a pairiah
    I should have known not to make a lighthearted comment.

• Options
    Last night for me

Rotherham was quality too

• Options
    Last night for me and Jacko's winner V QPR
  • Options
    Bearing in mind I only got to half a dozen games - I would say Jackson's winner at home to QPR followed by Birmingham away.
  • Options
    "This seasons best memories/moments"

Short film...
  • Options
    Thought our best performance was Frest at home, but for a lack of quality up front we dominated a team, who at that stage were doing very well.
  • Options

Leave him alone ffs

Sorry i dont mean to be disrespectful but crucify him on that thread, lets not make him a pairiah
    I should have known not to make a lighthearted comment.

As i said no offence meant.

Another Golden moment .... Blackpool game ... i got onto the pitch

More over, ACV reminded me of the halcyon days of PLUCKY ol charlton
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Watford at home. Harriot 2nd goal. Felt an enormous weight was about to be lifted.
  • Options

1. Winning at Hillsborough to qualify for last 8 of the cup.

2. Winning 3-2 after being 2 nil down against Sheffield Wednesday in the league.
  • Options
    dervite's last minute winner against Bournemouth
  • Options

At least no-one knows me so the ribbing is on here only, apart from my brother of course
  • Options
    Barnsley game getting call off @AFKABartram‌, @WSS‌ @ketman and myself spending the rest of the day going to loads of pubs

Drinking not ruined by football!!!
  • Options
    Gumbo said:

Barnsley game getting call off @AFKABartram‌, @WSS‌ @ketman and myself spending the rest of the day going to loads of pubs

Drinking not ruined by football!!!

lol, I forgot about that. I wouldn't mind, we weren't even on a pub crawl yet I still clocked up nine pubs. I waited at a bus stop that night after leaving Doyley for a good half hour freezing my tits off before realising the last bus left about an hour earlier !
  • Options
    My cup of Hot Chocolate at Half Time in the Oxford Home FA Cup game.....
  • Options
    Well the last couple of months have left me with out any hats! I've been forced to eat them all! And have been more than happy to do so as it meant an upturn in our fortunes and certain players turning it around!
  • Options
    - Jacko's last minute winner against QPR
    - The excitement of going into an FA Cup QF
    - Bournemouth home
    - Watford home
    - Birmingham away
  • Options
    In Order:
    (1) Watford @ Home
    (2) Joe Pigott / Jordan Cousins / Harry Lennon / Diego Poyet / Morgan Fox making their (impressive) debuts
    (3) Queens Park Rangers @ Home (Jackson's Winner)
    (4) FA Cup run
    (5) AFC Bournemouth @ Home (Dervite's Winner)
    (6) Brighton and Hove Albion @ Home
    (7) Sheffield Wednesday @‌ Hillsborough in the League (Although I wasnt there the result was brilliant)
    (8) The Takeover