Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackpool Away

124»

Comments

• Options
    Got back to Sussex at 9.30pm after a beer and fish & chips (Addick of course) and such a good journey both ways even at the 40mph restriction on M6. We loved giving the wave to all the FFC coaches on the way back plus a group of young lads in a car at the Godstone exit from M25 ;-))
  • Options
    aliwibble said:

Now in my sisters house in Lytham.

She's not a hairdresser is she?
    Lol :)))
  • Options
    I know the Blackpool fans have the hump with their owner, but I thought it was a bit weird that there was no acknowledgement of achieving survival by the fans, their players just went off and didn't come back, and half their crowd went home at 2-0.

Not even the tiniest 'thanks for your support' over the PA.

It's grim up north.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
  • Options
    Really couldn't understand the lack of atmosphere from Blackpool fans and reaction to surviving and then none of there players coming back out and supporters all leaving early!!! Just leaving Blackpool now and hoping for better and shorter journey home.
  • Options
    Just got in from Blackpool (do people really go on holiday there!?). Filling up in the garage before we left and noticed Ricardo Fuller filling his Range Rover. Went across and thanked him for what he did at Charlton to which he replied "thanks and I am glad you stayed up". Nice touch.