Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackpool Away

Comments

• Options
    The two matches being show are N.Forest v Brighton and Reading v Burnley.
  • Options
    lacole said:

Nicholas said:

I reckon this will be on TV. Surely sky will prefer a relegation battle to show then a few teams playing for 6th.

Definitely. Hopefully millwall will be the other live game.

Shame about the kick off time as Blackpool on the last day of the season is perfect, although I'm a strange person who actually enjoys Blackpool!
    I really think they'll televise the battle for 6th... which is good news for us if we do need to get anything from the game!

Called it :). Standard Sky, only care about the battle to get to the 'big time'.
  • Options
    Relegation fight would of been so much better.
  • Options
    Were every one drinking before the game. can't wait for this. we are on a stag weekends.
  • Options
    I'm setting off for Blackpool in about an hours time and making a weekend of it,hopefully catch up with some lifers if any pubs are mentioned on here.I know its completely mad but part of me would of liked it to of gone down to this game but then an even bigger part is glad it didnt!
  • Options
    Hope the M6 is better for those travelling up tomorrow for the game as I've just spent 4 hours on it and have had a 7 hour drive from Barnehurst in all.Here now though and time for a few beers!
  • Options
    Getting up at 5am for the drive up from Sussex.
  • Options
    Bloody coach leaving from Well Hall at 04:45.
  • Options

Hope the M6 is better for those travelling up tomorrow for the game as I've just spent 4 hours on it and have had a 7 hour drive from Barnehurst in all.Here now though and time for a few beers!

I did an average of 30mph from 30 miles south of Brum on the M5 to just past Manchester. Spent an hour and a half at Keele service station waiting for it to get better. It didn't, much. Now in my sisters house in Lytham.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    JonnyK said:

Getting up at 5am for the drive up from Sussex.

You might want to go M1/M62. Or set off now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Do yourself a favour and go on M6 toll road. Worth it for £5:50.
  • Options
    edited May 2014

Do yourself a favour and go on M6 toll road. Worth it for £5:50.

It'll help some of the way but the tailbacks went all the way to the M62 today.
    Then again: Friday afternoon. Bank Holiday. Probably a no-brainer for anyone but stupid in the White Citroen Berlingo van and the vacant expression driving up from Cornwall.
  • Options
    I went on the toll road!
  • Options
    Now driving up on A17 from Norwich...big olympic breakfast......sun is shining..COYRs
  • Options
    edited May 2014

I went on the toll road!

@killerkish never bother with the M6 mate from junctions 1 to 15, too many bad experiences especially Bank Holiday weekends. Take the M1 then the A50 and then A500 ring road at Stoke to join M6 at J16 might take a bit longer but it always moves. Enjoy the game COYRs
  • Options
    To be fair, if it was us going for playoffs and they showed Reading and Burnley which was a relegation battle, we'd be fuming
  • Options
    Have a great day /weekend all those going.
  • Options
    Enjoy your day people. I'm at Gatwick waiting to board. Can't tell you how much more relaxing the flight will be knowing we will still be in the Championship when I get off the other end. COYR!!!
  • Options
    Enjoy the flight Bournemouth just going for a walk around Blackpoolbefore the game
  • Options
    just about to leave N.Lancs for, hopefully, a quiet drive down to the seaside
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Took four hours door to door from se12 yesterday evening. Wasn't too bad.
  • Options
    Went via Hull yesterday ( working) total travel time 6 hrs. Best view of a funny night.
  • Options
    Anyone travelling to Blackpool today - you have my respect!

It's been a long old season.
  • Options
    Just got back to hotel,what a day!
  • Options

Just got back to hotel,what a day!

Light-weight ! ;-)

Seriously, how's things up norff ?

• Options
    Great day left Essex 6.15 quick dash up the A1 up to M62 then drop into services for a cheeky Starbucks and who comes and stands behind me???? Mark Clattenburg... Obviously I acknowledge him and he totally ignored me... He's off my Christmas card list !
    Got to the ground 11.00 soaked up the atmosphere fans and fancy dress enjoyed the win, into the funfair rode the Big One... leave it !!!! Took a lovely pic of their Shite Eiffel Tower dropped back to hotel, decent meal looking forward to MOTD & League show
    Perfect day
  • Options
    MOG I should of added hotel BAR not room yet.And as they say it's grim up north!Seriously though I am one of the few that really likes it in Blackpool and to add to it it's the first game my missus has seen us win!The only trouble is now I can't use it as an excuse not to take her next season!!! Her record this season was seen 6 lost 6!
  • Options
    Question : how many of us there today? I'm guessing 2k. There were only 3 supporters coaches. Did everybody else stay over ? Would have thought there would have been a few more coaches than that with a 2k following even allowing for people out on the sauce.
  • Options
    1,335 Addicks there today
  • Options

Now in my sisters house in Lytham.

She's not a hairdresser is she?