Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackpool Away

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2014

strange that a week ago i was told only 600 left ?

@CAFCTickets: Good morning Addicks fans. What a weekend that was! Steve here until 5pm today. We have around 1400 tickets left for @BFC1887 away #cafc

Sold 869 up to This morning

Who told ya 600 left ?
  • Options

strange that a week ago i was told only 600 left ?

600 sold probs
  • Options
    All those who purchased tickets recently. Take note that the trains are up the creek on the Sunday... All of us are driving up there...
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Yesterday was my last away of the season, stupidly booked a trip to Finland on the last weekend of the season, hopefully there's a bar in Helsinki that will show the game !

Gotta say I'd rather be in Helsinki than the toilet that is Blackpool
  • Options
    I'd rather sit in a sink all day than be in Blackpool.
  • Options
    _nam11 said:

All those who purchased tickets recently. Take note that the trains are up the creek on the Sunday... All of us are driving up there...

I thought the game was on the Saturday ??

• Options
    IF Blackpool lose away at Wigan and we pick up a drew in our other two games, Blackpool will need to win by five goals to go above us and potentially send us down.
  • Options
    Senpai said:

IF Blackpool lose away at Wigan and we pick up a drew in our other two games, Blackpool will need to win by five goals to go above us and potentially send us down.

It kind of depends by how much Blackpool lose at Wigan and by how many we lose in the game we don't draw!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry couldn't resist ^^^
  • Options

_nam11 said:

I thought the game was on the Saturday ??

It is. But if you were staying overnight, going home on Sunday, trains are a bit of a pain.

• Options

I have no shame in saying I'm only going if there is something on it.

Me too. Hopefully we are safe to save me having to get up at 5/6am to drive up there for a 12.15 kick off!

• Options
    Only going if defeat sends Millwall down. Then will wear all Orange. What a day that could be ......
  • Options
    I reckon this will be on TV. Surely sky will prefer a relegation battle to show then a few teams playing for 6th.
  • Options
    So, if Millwall lose their last 2, we just need Blackpool to draw with us to send Millwall down. Very interesting concept!
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

I reckon this will be on TV. Surely sky will prefer a relegation battle to show then a few teams playing for 6th.

Definitely. Hopefully millwall will be the other live game.

Shame about the kick off time as Blackpool on the last day of the season is perfect, although I'm a strange person who actually enjoys Blackpool!
  • Options

You all need to dress up as five fans sitting next to each other, lol.

Quit with the humour Piggy , you Lol count is getting too high.

• Options
    _nam11 said:

leave plenty of time. Remember its a bank holiday weekend. Driving up will nightmare Friday night if you plan going then
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Do you reckon it'll be free seating?
  • Options

Nicholas said:

Definitely. Hopefully millwall will be the other live game.

Shame about the kick off time as Blackpool on the last day of the season is perfect, although I'm a strange person who actually enjoys Blackpool!
    I really think they'll televise the battle for 6th... which is good news for us if we do need to get anything from the game!

• Options
    Up early Saturday morning, staying overnight. (+3)
  • Options
    Anyone going in fancy dress?
  • Options
    Just bought my ticket. Driving up from Cornwall, staying with sis and hubby in Lytham - taking them to dinner that evening.
  • Options
    We only win away when we have a poor following...hope we're safe by Blackpool.
  • Options
    Will only go if we need something.

Out on the Friday night, so reckon if I do go I'll be asleep for the 2nd half (this is the man who fell asleep at the G&R gig at the O2).

Mind you, the Greek restaurant in L-S-A was a bit special last season.
  • Options
    Got my 2 tickets. Staying friday night.