Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Southeastern train disruption (franchise to be taken over by Govt p191)

Comments

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

dont even know why I come on this thread.
    I get the tube to Hainault

that doesn't even rhyme
  • Options
    More problems at Lewisham due to an ill passenger
  • Options

South Eastern can f#*k off! Signal failure at Lewisham, passenger taken ill at Lewisham, congestion at Lewisham, points failure at Lewisham - blatant subliminal campaign to make people blame Lewisham for their wretched commute to work and back.

Nobody's falling for it South Eastern, it's all your fault and we know it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Carter said:

roses are red violets are blue
    due to no working toilets I've just watched a man do a poo.
    On the floor of the overcrowded 7.22
    You fucking cunts

Admit it, it was you wasn’t it mate.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

South Eastern can f#*k off! Signal failure at Lewisham, passenger taken ill at Lewisham, congestion at Lewisham, points failure at Lewisham - blatant subliminal campaign to make people blame Lewisham for their wretched commute to work and back.

Nobody's falling for it South Eastern, it's all your fault and we know it.
    You say that but other than Desmond Tutu, Kate Bush, Gary Oldman, Henry Cooper and a few notable others, what has lewisham ever done for us other than be the centre point of Sourtheasyern Trains issues?

Some decent retail outlets and pubs I guess.
  • Options

Carter said:

You fucking cunts

Admit it, it was you wasn’t it mate.
    I would if I had to. I've been having a lot of huel shakes and they have a very aggressive effect on my digestive health.

It would be type 7 on the Bristol, sand, not a shovel would be required
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    Carter said:

You fucking cunts

Not quite mastered these rhyming poem things mate. Quite catchy none the less.
  • Options
    Driver has just come on to say the reason we’re crawling along at a snails pace is because of “more congestion than usual in the Lewisham area”.

That’s a bold bold statement. More than usual?

I guess it must be because Southeastern are running more trains today than they usually do? Surely that must be it?

Well done Southeastern!
  • Options
    Can’t see anything on their Twitter about this morning’s problems and no word from the drivers.
  • Options
    Utter ****show each and every day.

Used to it now.
  • Options
    The 07:54 Petts Wood to Cannon Street was stuck at Hither Green for about 10 mins due to a late Dartford train crossing the points according to the driver.
    Get off the train at New Cross to see the delay was blamed on a level crossing faliure somewhere or another.

Then a very rare thing. One of the many platform attendants now employed at New Cross was actually holding the doors open on the Overground train to make sure we all got on, making the Overground train 5 mins in leaving.
  • Options
    My train was actually a) running and b) vaguely on time this morning. I'm still trying to come to terms with that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2019

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I'm working from home
    So Southeastern, fcuk you

Here's my entry to the Charlton life southeastern valentine's poetry competition:

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    Cunts

• Options
    Me too, I get a train to London once or twice a month, normally about 10.30 in the morning. They are always on time, empty and warm.

I come on here to watch Mr Largo go into meltdown.
  • Options
    Beautiful words.
  • Options
    That’s the MrLargo we know and love. God help us if South Eastern ever get there act together on his line. The world will be a poorer place.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

This one's for you Mike:

Roses are Red, Violets are blue
    Between 7am and 10am this morning
    21 out of 22 Cannon Street "services" departed late from St Johns
    Despite the fact that it's a nice sunny day, the points and signals at Lewisham are working absolutely fine
    And there haven't been any "passenger incidents"
    Basically, there is absolutely no justification for yet again running an absolutely piss poor service
    3 days out of 3 this week they've been utterly diabolical
    When (if) I get home this evening, I'm going to fetch my voodoo dolls of Chris Grayling, Minister for Transport, and South Eastern CEO David Statham from the kitchen drawer
    Then I'm going to douse their legs in lighter fluid, then I'm going to set fire to them
    While their legs are on fire, I'm going to feed their heads and upper bodies into my paper shredder.

That's some cold Ted Bundy shit right there.........

False nail, dreadlock Lil dont know how lucky she was on holiday.........
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

This one's for you Mike:

Roses are Red, Violets are blue
    Between 7am and 10am this morning
    21 out of 22 Cannon Street "services" departed late from St Johns
    Despite the fact that it's a nice sunny day, the points and signals at Lewisham are working absolutely fine
    And there haven't been any "passenger incidents"
    Basically, there is absolutely no justification for yet again running an absolutely piss poor service
    3 days out of 3 this week they've been utterly diabolical
    When (if) I get home this evening, I'm going to fetch my voodoo dolls of Chris Grayling, Minister for Transport, and South Eastern CEO David Statham from the kitchen drawer
    Then I'm going to douse their legs in lighter fluid, then I'm going to set fire to them
    While their legs are on fire, I'm going to feed their heads and upper bodies into my paper shredder.

Catchy poem, short, sharp and to the point!